What did i do wrong?

hi,
i was trying to heal myself by using this tip that i found on this forum : [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]
i did not write the sigil on paper instead i just looked at a sigil on my pc screen in the middle of a writing of a pdf page, by the way it was raphael sigil, also i am not sure that step 6 worked or not.
now instead of getting better my health got worse, so please can somebody tell what went wrong and how to fix this ?

Hey man, I’d advice you do it again and again until shit happens. Just one try won’t do the thing if you’re begining this. In any case, do it as if you had been always sure that it works that way.

Like, for example, instead of going to the doc, behave as if since always you’ve opened a sigil, with the security that after that? You gonna heal.

You must take into consideration that sometimes you will get worse before getting better as a natural part of the process, so all in all, might have worked. Look up prayers for Raphael and repeat them until you feel lost.

Also, really, don’t open sigils on your pc. Paper is the way to go.

^ What he said IMO - also, try this as well: Raphael Mantra Method.

maybe i should have done something like casting a circle or the lbrp ritual, i mean is some preparation necessary ?

please can somebody answer my last question ?

[quote=“angel, post:1, topic:4861”]hi,
i was trying to heal myself by using this tip that i found on this forum : [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]
i did not write the sigil on paper instead i just looked at a sigil on my pc screen in the middle of a writing of a pdf page, by the way it was raphael sigil, also i am not sure that step 6 worked or not.
now instead of getting better my health got worse, so please can somebody tell what went wrong and how to fix this ?[/quote]

Okay, a question for you from the very best armchair magician (me) …
Where did you find the sigil for Raphael? Upload it in a reply.

Reason for the question: Uless I am incorrect, some sigils are just incorrect (correct me if I am wrog) in some books, as well as ritual details, in terms of blinds (intentional mistakes or just technical mishaps). Example – first complete works had a mistake or two until a corrected copy was created and sent out. A lot of grimoires have false information and sigils.

What illness are you facing? Have you looked into color and sound therapy? Aromatherapy? Have you tried writing Raphaels sigil and name on a candle and consecrating it then reciting prayers for Raphaels asssitance in healing you? Some demons believe it or not have healing powers, or so I have read.

Fuego

You shouldn’t need preparation to work in this manner with an angel, especially not this one: millions of people around the world pray to him without these precautions. I can’t think of a single reason you’d need protection of this type and I agree with the above, please upload the sigil you used.

ok, here is the sigil :

Where did you get that from? I used a healing mantra that Lady Eva suggested, while staring at a sigil from Frater Chassan’s Gateways through Circles and Stones, and had a bit of an experience followed with prayers and thanks. I am more aware of things that need to be fixed within me now, though this morning my cat swatted at me and tried to bite my face, leaving a coupe scars on my lip. Oh well.
Anyway, the sigil I used is attached.
Setup your circle, if you so choose to use it, and stare at the sigil while repeating the mantra Rah-Phah-El, keep your focus on it, your eyes will start to play tricks, you may nearly pass out/fall asleep like I did, but fight it until you let yourself go. You will feel something.
If you also think of the godnames - Adonai, Shaddai El Chai, YHVH Eloah Ve-Daath, or say them interchangeably, you should feel his presence.
Follow with prayers and thanks to Archangel Raphael and Adonai.
Best of luck.

Fuego

Where did you get that from? I used a healing mantra that Lady Eva suggested, while staring at a sigil from Frater Chassan’s Gateways through Circles and Stones, and had a bit of an experience followed with prayers and thanks. I am more aware of things that need to be fixed within me now, though this morning my cat swatted at me and tried to bite my face, leaving a coupe scars on my lip. Oh well.
Anyway, the sigil I used is attached.
Setup your circle, if you so choose to use it, and stare at the sigil while repeating the mantra Rah-Phah-El, keep your focus on it, your eyes will start to play tricks, you may nearly pass out/fall asleep like I did, but fight it until you let yourself go. You will feel something.
If you also think of the godnames - Adonai, Shaddai El Chai, YHVH Eloah Ve-Daath, or say them interchangeably, you should feel his presence.
Follow with prayers and thanks to Archangel Raphael and Adonai.
Best of luck.

Fuego[/quote]

A few more things … in setting up your circle should you choose to do so, here is what I had …
white karate belt taped into a circle, at each quarter, east lamp with five electric candles in it, air dagger, Book open to the sigil (or just the sigil on a piece of paper and I also had a card with an image of Raphael and his name and the word healing; South censer (no incense burning, just the item as a symbol with a fire wand and card of Michael with the word Protection, West water cup and card of Gabriel, North earth pentacle and card with Sandalphons name on it, and fially a card with guardian angel on it, and to my right a card with Metatrons name on it. I followed up with a few hermetic prayers and an invocation of solomon, along with thanks to Adoia, Christ and Raphael.
I used electric candles, because nearly falling asleep or passing out woth lit incense and lit candles could be a hazard. Play it safe.

Fuego

You shouldn’t need preparation to work in this manner with an angel, especially not this one: millions of people around the world pray to him without these precautions. I can’t think of a single reason you’d need protection of this type and I agree with the above, please upload the sigil you used.[/quote]

I agree with Lady Eva, I only used the circle with implements as a symbol. Praying to saints, archangels or Godnames, you do not necessarily need a circle. Some folks disagree and say you always need a circle, but I’ve done far more with no circle (but did generally use an invoking pentagram or rose cross ritual. Saying prayers or petitions to archangels or God does not require a circle.

Fuego

Where did you get that from?[/quote]
That is the sigil for Raphael EA gives in the Mastering Evocation course workbook.

Where did you get that from?[/quote]
That is the sigil for Raphael EA gives in the Mastering Evocation course workbook.[/quote]

Okay … my background is Hermetic, and have not take his courses.
My experience seemed to yield a result, perhaps not drastic, but one nonetheless.
So perhaps here is where I lack knowledge …
From my understanding, there is a daytime angel/spirit and a nighttime angel/spirit; there are also crossover of the names in zodiacal angels/spirits, and depending on whether in Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah or Assiah, the naes can cross over, as well as planetary vs qabalistic.

In his course, where do they come from per what I’ve referenced? Told ya I am an armchair magician.

Fuego

so is the sigil i uploaded good or not ? how to distinguish between fake and real ones anyway ?

I use this one…

[url=http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Barrett-Magus-BookII/pages/105a-symbols-11-wednesday-sigil-angel-raphael/]http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Barrett-Magus-BookII/pages/105a-symbols-11-wednesday-sigil-angel-raphael/[/url]

@Lady Eva
I’ve seen somewhere else that you posted a surgical tool who looks exactly like this sigil of Raphael.

Yeah, not sure why most of us are using a different sigil of Raphael, but it seems most of us are using the same sigil. Has anyone else used the one from the workbook with success?

Fuego

Yes!

I observed similarities between the sigils of Raphael, who’s most well known as the angelic healer, and Pazuzu, a supposedly evil spirit who is attributed as driving out plagues.

Both sigils seem to bear a vague resemblance, they look to me like an elaborate Rube Goldberg-type illustration of a hand-drill.

RAPHAEL:

Pazuzu:

Here’s a hand-drill to illustrate my point:

Given that the focus of modern medicine is delivering chemicals directly into targeted cells or even into DNA… well, it’s a bit suggestive, isn’t it? Probably no connection, but I can’t see Raphael’s sigil without expecting gears to start turning and whatever. :slight_smile:

Yeah That’s it…This is the second time i’m seeing connections between physical objects and sigils from entities…Check this one.the sigil of Hiepatch from Uncle bearheart’s site…You have to scroll a little at the bottom end of the blog.The entity has dominion over travels and his sigil looks like a jeep car
[url=http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.gr/]http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.gr/[/url]

You are not the only ones under such assumptions, my friends!

Check up Amdusias’ seal. It looks like a trumpet, and coincidentally, he is a patron to musicians, besides the fact that his appearance is usually followed by music.

[url=http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Mathers-Goetia/pages/067-Seal-of-Amdusias/067-Seal-of-Amdusias-q100-1356x1365.jpg]http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Mathers-Goetia/pages/067-Seal-of-Amdusias/067-Seal-of-Amdusias-q100-1356x1365.jpg[/url]

Hey Angel, hope your efforts are going well. Here are my thoughts.

If you havent already, draw the sigil. Part of sigil work is focusing on the design itself. but immersion into it, true depth of immersion comes from drawing it out yourself. I have had amazing success with sigils that i even messed up on the exact drawing of because i had poured myself into it

That said, I use regular 3x5 index cards, lined on one side, blank on the back. Write out your intentions on the lined side. Be precise and concise, keep the wording simple and to the point. Draw the sigil on the blank side.

Also, i dont use black marker for the drawing of the sigil. I use a silver metallic marker. A “Sanford, Silver coat” marker specifically. The reason for this being that when it catches the light the sigil all but jumps off the card and stands out as though already filled with power. You will find that the investment of power is so simple with the way it stands out on the paper.