What Did I Do To My Spirit Husband?

Yeah about that. Lol one of his higher ups is the one that had my previous concubine/sex slave contract so it would be awkward having him there. I only know of one other higher up so there’s only one invite so far. Is that disrespectful or should I invite my previous contract holder anyway?

That you may need to talk to him about but if I’m not mistaken he may have three so if you find out if he indeed has another one just invite those two

Levi was very happy I decided to do the renewal the other to were pleased I feel like the connection with me n the higher ups have grown since then so it’s always good to have them present it’s also so they can anol and accept your marriage as a sort of counsel I’m not sure many do this but it’s a good thing after I started this I started seeing new things happen with me like new power within awaking

1 Like

Ok I’ll try to figure out who the other one is and see if there are any others. I know it’s not many so hopefully it’ll be easy to find out

1 Like

Shuld be easy so no worries you got time

1 Like

Another question. Why is my stomach sore and not my collarbone? That seems kinda backward to me.

1 Like

Right.
I understand.
Weather that is ALL of his true form.
He certainly showed me the thickness and texture of his penis. His form tome is offten shrouded
When I was channelling my personal enn and sigil in a ritual with all of me before me emergence, coinsiding with closing my path work with him, he was crouched and wore a gown of darkness.
I have seen him tall and strong.
When working out a 2 year blood pact he showed his height and width in my shadow to the wall. Certainly
9+ ft.

I think he is k those forms and not a single form
After all he has many names and each name has a different personality and form.
I am Morgan yet I look different to Minkasa who is a dragon form and different to Ashala and slightly different to Morrigan/Morgan. Each personality although similar and the same is also distinct and varied in each desire.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s always tall af. He’s been a Native American man recently. He’s quite handsome like that. I like it.

Your connection is already amazing, so I would definitely say it’s the blood. Like how many mention it’s best to hold off on blood in offerings or works with spirits involved, unless you really feel connected.

2 Likes

That makes sense. I can see why because if this was a few years ago this experience would’ve scared me away from continuing. So it was good that it happened now. Same with marking. Had he done that to me a few years ago I would’ve been hesitant.

1 Like

Boy o boy do i resonate with this lol. Conveniently enough this morning in my extremely lucid dream or watever, something opened a book to show me the face of my succubus (that I swore I wanted to see and longed for) I WAS TERRIFIED. Not to say she may even look like that, but it was a confirmation and I understand why she hasn’t visibly appeared yet, she understands and is protecting me. I guess I won’t be asking for a while lmao

1 Like

Lol! Wow! It’s amazing how we all come to this realization.

1 Like

Im talking to her right now with tears of laughter about it lmao. you can appear to me as a goddess of my wildest desires, or as something I am completely terrified of, alright girl I get the duality now :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Omg the other night Azrael came to me as a Latina woman to show me they can swap genders. That was interesting lol

1 Like

Do you think Azrael has a primordial form? Has he ever told you his other names like Mot, the ancient semitic god of death? Or how about Nergal from Mesopotamia? It’s something I would like to know, if you could ask him thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So you have a spiritual Lover and still have a physical husband? Lol

No, Nergal is nergal, not another entity

What do you mean Nergal is Nergal. That doesn’t give me any information on their equivalence

1 Like

Nergal is not Azrael nor aspect of it Nergal is nergal

Oh, I assume this is all you know then of Nergal? You must really be familiar with this God of Death.