What demon would be best for me?

Ever since as I was a child I liked the military. Not for having weapons or fighting wars( if any one is in it or have family in it I thank you), but more for what it stands. When I think military I associate it with the words Discipline, structure, balance, strength, controlled. Not controlling, but strict and calculative in what they do. I would like to employ that method of thinking and acting in my life. What entity would be best for me. I keep thinking and feel that King Belial would be the best for me. I am a beginner as well. Am I right? Or is there another entity?

4 Likes

Azazel and Halphas

1 Like

Marchosias comes to mind :wink:

2 Likes

Any martian entity i.e. spirits associated with mars, war would be helpful.

2 Likes

This is literally the essence of everything Belial has taught me.
Belial is definitely your man.

5 Likes

Would he be a good demon for a beginner? If I were to contact him he would be the first entity ever I have spoken to.

3 Likes

You are rightđź‘Ť

1 Like

Hm… see I think this kind of thing really depends on the personality type of the summoner. To tell you the truth I really dont see why not, though others might say differently.
From my experience hes strictly no bullshit and really lights a fire underneath your ass to get things done. He cussed me out once for saying the words “I can’t.” Hes intense and I often describe him to people as a drill sergeant.
But he can also be gentle and comforting.
Everything you described, I feel perfectly embodies all my lessons with him.
So if you think you can handle his intensity then I say go for it. Other than that I honestly dont see why not.

6 Likes

Okay thank you. He sounds like hes the exact entity I need. Thanks for your help. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

No problem. Lol I’d talk up Belial any day.

5 Likes

I’ve only recently begun working with him, but he has been nothing but good and fair to me. Hail Belial!

3 Likes

Not a demon, but the Archangels Michael, Samael, and Zadkiel are all martial angels.

4 Likes

Belial is an excellent choice or as I’d actually like to suggest you look into this guy -Baal/Bael might be ”it” in this regard. He was known as a war god in ancient times. Nowdays he’s known as a powerful Demon and one of the Nine Gatekeepers.

E.A has a ritual video upploaded summoning him:

If anything when you watch this, you may or may not hear or sense him trying to make contact with you. That is if you are meant to be working with the said entity you might even feel a strong mental pull and something might fall into place.

2 Likes

Not trying to be an ass here and correct me if I am wrong, isn’t Sammel a fallen angel according to the Christian legend? And thereby not necessarily hold the title of an archangel.

1 Like

You don’t choose them,they choose you.Think about the first demon you saw.I saw Sallos sigil first so went on with him.He was my first and my last

3 Likes

He’s both!

1 Like

Good to know then I’ll have to re - check my sources then.

2 Likes

No to both, there’s no proof that he ever fell. The confusion arises because traditionally, the Archangel Samael has been associated with Satan in the Old Testament. But, because the Hebrew Satan is still merely a title for an angel that dwells in heaven; Samael, likewise, still dwells in heaven.

Satan doesn’t appear as a fallen angel until Christianity, but because Samael is from Judaism, and not Christianity, he is not fallen.

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t go into the full history and facts on Samuel, all I was stating by saying “both” is that he can and often is classed as either/or!!
In future if I comment on a post, I’ll ensure I give a full explanation.

1 Like

Belial, and Azazel.

Amon comes to mind, never even worked with him…interesting :thinking:

2 Likes