What demon teaches discipline and self mastery?

Hello, I’ve come here in hopes of finding a demon who can best help me with mastering myself. I’ve developed my skills and knowledge to a great extent, so much so that I’m having great difficulty bringing them into my life at full potential. Having this power brings me never ending frustration as I am too weak harness my full potential.

I’d like to find a demon who can help me gain greater power over the one area I have neglected and that is discipline and self mastery. If anyone could direct me to such an entity I would be greatly appreciative.

The angels of the Shemhamphorasch.

Well you know, before looking at an entity, have you tried doing any practical personal inventory, being completely real with yourself? I just ask because I was in this position a few months ago, and I really had to check what my definition of discipline and personal mastery were. For me, I wound up admitting that I had accepted the idea of what these things were; “Work hard and be serious” “commit to a rigid schedule”, “Ascent is the only thing that matters”… that all sounded so epic, but when I looked at it experientially, for me… it was a load of horseshit.

Hell man, if you have so much power, and you can feel it coming through, maybe you might need to chill a bit. Let it show you a bit, then maybe that can quell a bit of the frustration. I found that I made excellent plans, only that while formulating these plans, I was doing nothing. Yet, while still doing nothing, I was getting random money from nowhere, y body was improving despite eating foods that were not agreeable for me… a whole bunch of crazy shit.

So you know, first try to make sure you actually know what discipline and self-mastery are for YOU, and then see if that ideal is even shit that makes sense for you to follow. There are some people who can be magicians by mastering the art of bumming… Just a thought

Be that as it may, you’re never going to command spirits without self-mastery. At best you’re going to be a beggar and at worst someone’s bitch. End of story. I’m not talking about the psychological ontology of spirits of armchair magicians, but to master an aspect of yourself is to master a demon, and to master a demon is to have mastered an aspect of yourself. Go with the Shem angels Shwindy. You’ll begin to understand why once you’ve invoked the first one and taken him into yourself. The 72 names are a complete roadmap to what you seek.

Great, thanks. Would you know of a book that best deals with these angles? Or at least a sigil i can use.

And just to be clear my aims is to improve in mundane areas of life. Although I’m sure this will aid me in the great work as well.

Great, thanks. Would you know of a book that best deals with these angles? Or at least a sigil i can use.

And just to be clear my aims is to improve in mundane areas of life. Although I’m sure this will aid me in the great work as well.[/quote]

http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/shemhamphorash.pdf

Incorporate this information with the invocation ritual from Works of Darkness minus all the references to the ‘powers of darkness’. The long invocations in the pdf are actually not necessary. All you need is to construct the sigil and recite the psalm and the angels name until it manifests and you can ask it into you. Start with the first one, who is the very principle of divinity, and if the ritual is successful move on to whichever ones makes sense to you for whatever weaknesses you have. Naturally you should leave time between them to understand just what changes are occurring within you.

You will gain power to improve the mundane by growing in the spiritual.

And just to be clear my aims is to improve in mundane areas of life. Although I’m sure this will aid me in the great work as well.[/quote]

http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/shemhamphorash.pdf

Incorporate this information with the invocation ritual from Works of Darkness minus all the references to the ‘powers of darkness’. The long invocations in the pdf are actually not necessary. All you need is to construct the sigil and recite the psalm and the angels name until it manifests and you can ask it into you. Start with the first one, who is the very principle of divinity, and if the ritual is successful move on to whichever ones makes sense to you for whatever weaknesses you have. Naturally you should leave time between them to understand just what changes are occurring within you.

You will gain power to improve the mundane by growing in the spiritual.[/quote]

Brilliant! I appreciate your help. Now it’s time for me to get to work.

Shwindy, how much experience do you have in the occult, invoking, evoking and generally working with spirits? Because I could tell help you with something, especially if you have experience and are determined to master your self.

Elison would you care to elaborate about the self mastering?

Self mastering as in you master your self… I don’t know what’s there to explain, it’s pretty simple. You perfect your every aspect the way you want to.

My experience with spirits is limited. I can communicate but I’ve never brought them out to manifestation. My work has mainly been using and enhancing my own energy to influence people and the world. But I’d like hear what you know.

My main focus now is self mastery, I know now that no matter how much influence I’m able to exert and what opportunities I create for myself, I fall back for the lack of inner strength.

I think you are well on your way now. It’s just a matter of doing the work.

PM me and ask again. I’ll respond later, I have to go somewhere now.