What Demon Is Trying To Contact Me?

URGENT​:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: I’ve spend months trying to figure out what demon is trying to comunicate with me and tonight he just made me realize he always uses music and he’s kind of funny too

1 Like

Sounds like maybe King Paimon to me. Search engines and the search on here will help you decide that, combine his name with “music” and “demon” when you search.

3 Likes

Haha I’ve been trying to contact him I’m so happy

The Wikipedia link below offers descriptions for Goetic demons. The one for Amdusias:

Amdusias (also Amduscias, Amdukias or Ambduscias) has 29 legions of demons and spirits under his command. He is depicted as a human with claws instead of hands and feet, the head of a unicorn, and a trumpet to symbolize his powerful voice. Amdusias is associated with thunder and it has been said that his voice is heard during storms. In other sources, he is accompanied by the sound of trumpets when he comes and will give concerts if commanded, but while all his types of musical instruments can be heard they cannot be seen. He is regarded as being the demon in charge of the cacophonous music that is played in Hell. He can make trees bend at will.

2 Likes

:thinking: not King Paimon?

Demon associated with music, you’ve been trying to contact him - demon tries to communicate with you and always uses music.

Whatever baffling mystery entity could this be? :thinking: :joy:

4 Likes

Jimi Hendrix

7 Likes

You’re my new favorite person.

3 Likes

Sorry for my ignorance

No probs, it must be a bit of a shocker to get contact back that clearly matches him - we all have those moments. :wink:

Proceed with confidence in your abilities. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Maybe do an evocation and ask the presence you feel to materialize and give you it’s name.

Flattery will get you everywhere :smile:

2 Likes

I want to channel Hendrix. I’m sure he’s got some good stories to tell.

2 Likes

I bet. He might even remember half of them.

2 Likes

King Paimon is great with many things but what is the best way to obtain money from him? Just ask?

@gt2david Not all Demons can be found in books. My advice would be to perform a Blind Evocation.

2 Likes

Asmodeus can make music be heard but not seen

I’d be happy with Leonard Cohen as well, the lyrics, the poetry, oh that voice…

I remember when I was a child about 8 years old I was upset, as my mother was trying to scare me to death, when I was trying to sleep and I saw this entity or whatever it was wearing robes Roman sandals with long ginger hair and beard tucking me into bed, I wiped my eyes and it went. To this day I don’t who it was I’ve tried nearly everything and hit a brick wall so please help

Coulf be Thor, he often manifests with red hair in a braid?