What demon is good for self-love?

I really have low self-esteem, confidence and lack of self-love. What Demon would you suggest to work with? I understood Lilith is good for this, but i am not sure i am doing the invokations correctly.

I try to meditate on Lilith’s Enn, after some time i feel heavy pressure in my mind / third eye area but there it stops. What i am doing wrong? I am unable to perform any serious rituals because of hostile environment to demonolatry.

3 Likes

Well what I can recommend is that you meditate on why you feel this way. The fact that you are aware of powers and a path that can make you into a God already makes you better than most people alive in the world right now.

Try to figure out what’s blocking you, it could be guilt, fear or shame? Maybe your past ingrained beliefs inside you that you’re unworthy. All of us here have the power to make ourselves into anything, you have the power to embody your best self, all you need to do is start taking steps toward that. Lucifer is good for new magicians. Be honest with yourself and him. Fix your incorrect thought patterns and become the great person you want to be because greatness is our right. There’s nothing inherently wrong with you.

4 Likes

Rather than a demon, I recommend daily invocations of Venus.

2 Likes

How do i invoke venus?

2 Likes

President Buer may help

He will cease dark perceptions of self

His enn :Erato on ca Buer anon
download

Then you may also ask the help of Duke Gusoin, he will make others to respect you more and more and with such appreciations things will get better and better

His Enn: Secore vesa anet Gusion

download%20(1)

Good luck :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you, i will try that!

As i have mentioned before, my practice involves meditation and Enn chanting, usually i reach to a stage of strong energy vibrating in my mind and causing pressure in the third eye area and there it stops, how would you recommend to proceed? I am quite new.

3 Likes

There are many ways. One of the simplest is the vibration of the seed syllable (AY) or a mantra. Check out this thread for more information:

2 Likes

rosier,satan,lucifer

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re opening your third eye.

5 Likes