What Demon Can Make Acne Go Away Forever

Do you love yourself?

I mean, I cured my eczema by rubbing an apple on my skin and saying a spell to clear my skin (modified slightly, the original was for zits and pimples), so a spell might be all you need.
An apple a day keeps the zits away

1 Like

Dilute chlorine dioxide drunk or applied tropically or both. Don’t drink if you’re using anti-oxidants (like Vits. A, C,and E) but can still apply topically. May bleach hair so be careful when applying.

Al.

1 Like

Benzoyl peroxide helps too as a spot on treatment… Fucker will sting a bit but it dries off pimples fast

2 Likes

get on a skin routine I like vegan products more than anything because they have more natural paths and less chemicals, urine and semen are both power houses. But, im not too sure how to store either!

Use used tea bags as toners for after you wash your face but before moisturizing!

1 Like

Sometimes it’s best to follow a practical cure, instead of using magic.
Try seeing a doctor or dermatologist if your acne is asbad as you say or use proper acne curing products and follow a proper diet.
The Neutrogena Light Therapy Mask or wand is supposed to be excellent for cleaning up acne.

3 Likes

You don’t need magic to cure acne! It would be wasted ritual. There are dozens of products on the market to solve the problem. If your still inclined to perform a ritual I would call on Marbas who can cure dieases and improve health.

4 Likes

My acne used to be bad, now there isn’t much, but it will often pop up on my temples, which gives me a headache

I have heard this spirit’s name fir the past 3-4 days, do you think he is trying to tell me something?

2 Likes

Marbas is a mechanics-of-things kind of spirit (among other things)… I have this nagging feeling there is a structural cause to this that you can fix, and posted as much, so maybe Marbas can reveal what it is?

1 Like

I agree with Lady_Eva for healing and health your deitys might include Marbas who is the 5th spirit in the Ars Goetia, he is able to endow the magician with health and or heal others.

Check out this link:

2 Likes

It’s as simple as going to a dermatologist

1 Like

Wash your face 3 time to remove the excess of oil, gras. Then massage your face or the part of the body with this plant called, aloe vera. And it has to be of this type.
images
aloe-vera-leaves-500x500-500x500

3 Likes

Your local skin doctor :). Summon his/her demonic presence :smiling_imp:

You could actually try deities/entities that symbolise beauty like Venus, Freya etc.

2 Likes

Honestly? You have to do your part on a good skincare system. Get yourself informed with the various skincare products. Most importantly, get yourself actives. Theres a very well known skincare subreddit and I’m not sure if its in the rules to link it, so I won’t. Just do a quick google!

1 Like

I think acne, in many cases, is caused by heavy metals or other toxins that surface through your skin. My skin and acne has improved tremendously since I started doing Chi Kungs, combined with mercury chelation.

The bible of mercury (and other metal) chelation can be found on noamalgam.com .You need to get rid of all amalgam fillings (50% mercury, which otherwise gets released into your blood during the chelation) first though.

Also, I think if you ask a demon/god/angel to help you detox the metals/toxins that cause the acne, you’d have good results. If you have quite some toxins in your body it can be quite overwhelming though. I’ve had good results with Buer, but it was very tough, with an extremely high level of physical detox.

3 Likes