What day of the week is attributed to Lucifer and Belial?

I want to start making regular offerings to these spirits and I was wondering if they had specific days attributed to them that I could do this on.

1 Like

Sunday is Belials day, January 30th, and feb 8th are also good dates as well, like gold, colour yellow, frankensense, and his card is the 6 of swords

1 Like

Oh thank you, that helps a ton @Healing_Heart

1 Like

Your welcome, Lucifer and Belial are like brothers. I hope to be closer the Belial one day

1 Like

Same here. I have a lot of respect for him. @Healing_Heart

1 Like

I would not look at days of the week or of the year like it would seem obviously “reasonable” but would analyze the Morning Star astrologically because Lucifer is related to and nicknamed with the Morning Star.

2 Likes

If you’re into demonolatry, S. Connolly says in her Complete Book of Demonolatry that March 21st is the Spring Equinox for Lucifer, and December 22nd is the Winter Solstice for Belial. This is to celebrate the changing of seasons, and I’m assuming you’re in the northern hemisphere. For the southern hemisphere, the Spring Equinox would be 22nd of September, and the Winter Solstice would be the 21st of June.

1 Like

Friday Lucifer
Tuesday Belial

3 Likes