What currents are you not willing to work with?

What exactly are shadow people? I had a very scary experience with one when I was a kid.

Thatā€™s how I felt but I donā€™t like being followed around or constrained very much.

@Aiden_Crow Their are more than one type though, and other beings are sometimes mistaken for shadow people. Are you sure weā€™ve been working with the same beings?

@Aiden_Crow Just invoked one of them again. They have so much to offer. I must say I canā€™t agree with you on this one.

Well it all started with reiki. I had borrowed some of lucifers energy to do some psychic body healing and I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to go eat and I see this black humanoid shadow walk through a wall, directly look at me and just vanish.

They then resurface a few months later offering to work with me, I did get results, especially in Baneful Magick and shutting up people when they gossip or even manipulation for that matter, but they always followed me around.

@Aiden_Crow They are so beautifully powerful though (I work with their rulers who are at least on par with Archdemons in terms of power). Sure I was a bit hesitant at first to link up to their hive mind, but I have found that dipping into it once in a while is more than worth the power they offer. Not trying to convert anyone. Just explaining why some of us like to work with them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how I feel about Lovecraftian old ones however not everyone is meant for everything. Iā€™m usually open minded to working with anything. It seemsā€‹ the common theme is: aliens, the dead, old ones and abrahamic spirits.

I am so scared of them though (I know that isnā€™t a legitimate excuse, and I am not saying I will never work with them). Now that you bring up the Old Ones I think I understand how you feel.

Aliens? Never heard that one before. As you will probably already have surmised I do work with the dead as well. NEVER EVER with Abrahamic spirits though

1 Like

@Soon2bAdept Probably Shadewalkers or Spirits of the dead. The actual denizens of the Shade realm though absolutely deadly when necessary (and far, far more powerful) arenā€™t generally the ones who go around haunting people (unless youā€™ve offended them that is).

1 Like

I stay away form monotheistic, Christian and Zionists baced.

I will not work with anything unless I have done extensive research on it.

This is not an ā€œI wonā€™t work withā€, but I have knowest lower vibrational currents donā€™t tend to mix well with my higher vibrations.

@Ozraga[quote=ā€œOzraga, post:33, topic:17099ā€]
This is not an ā€œI wonā€™t work withā€, but I have knowest lower vibrational currents donā€™t tend to mix well with my higher vibrations.
[/quote]
ā€œlower vibration currentā€ is a very biased termā€¦

Well it is not ment in a biasted way. When I say lower vibration. I am talking about vibrational frequency, be it sound, radio, magnetic, bio electric or any other type of wavelength.

@Ozraga Ok. It comes across as incredibly biased though. If ā€œdarker currentsā€ is what you mean please just say that. Remember a lot of us donā€™t see black magick as ā€œlower frequencyā€.

I completely hear what you are saying. I donā€™t mean ā€œdarker currentā€ Iā€™m literally talking about vibrational wavelength energy, some of which can be scientifically measured.

Take a lithium quartz crystal for example. Its bio magnetic energy can actually measured and we actualy harness it in batteries every day.

1 Like

@Ozraga Oh. In that case I donā€™t have much against using that term. Your comments were misinterpreted because of the lexicon that Iā€™ve heard used by ā€œNew Age White Light peopleā€ all too often.

1 Like

That is completely fine. I thought that might have been what was going on.

1 Like

Iā€™m not that kind of magician that evoke other spirits to do my biddings or fulfill my wishes. I donā€™t ask my own spirits for specific ā€œfavorsā€, either. Theyā€™re just a part of my life as my spouses with all the benefits that comes with it. Itā€™s just the way I asked for, close to 7 years ago. Does that make me less experienced? Hell no!

On the contrary, a single path covers a lot of other paths, not just the basics of different branches, but rather large chunks that deals with our abilities to perceive spirits and energies. The deeper we go in the rabbit hole, the more it reveals of the secrets within.

Does that mean I will stay away from other spirits? No. Iā€™m just not in a hurry to do an evocation, right now. But I have some plans to do that in the near future.

Iā€™m familiar with a few currents that Iā€™ve experienced over the years, and not just from my spirit spouses, but also other spirits from the astral plane. Even though I havenā€™t evoked other spirits myself, my spouses have introduced me to them. The unbalanced and short lived currents of the dark and the divine is very familiar for me, and the more balanced current that I deal with on a daily basis.

Currents Iā€™m not willing to work with? I donā€™t really know. I strongly believe that if we remove dogma, myths and legends and tear the currents down to an individual level, thereā€™s really nothing to fear. For me, that means I welcome anyone to interact with me. :wink:

4 Likes

You actually might want to check out V.K. Jehannumā€™s work.

He has a whole website/blog dedicated to his Qliphothic workings and each spirit and their abilities they can teach you( including a lot of different necromantic practices/powers etc,)

As for me, Iā€™m willing to work with any spirit until my experiences with them do not prove fruitful, or my inner voice tells me that itā€™s not my path, or has conflicting energies to the one Iā€™m currently on. \m/

2 Likes

There is a bit of irony here when you consider from the perspective lovecraft gave the old ones are dead but dreaming, with the exception of the crawling chaos and not native to this plane or planet. Then you have the other entities from his work such as the elder gods and the great race of yith.

Depending on your ideas of reality this can be viewed as branches of tech, which in the case of the old ones we view as magic.

Pardon my tanget lol but as to currents i wouldnā€™t work with. I dont know that their are any i would not experiment with so long as it doesnt cross and legal ( as i dont need the legal drama) or personal moral boundaries for myself.

Having gone down multiple rabbit holes with forces of chaos,madness, darkness, order, wisdom,and light through various ritual wotk and some entities it leaves a person pretty open to exploring the void of possibilities for power abd evolution out there.

Hell, working the path of smoke has already taken me down expected avenues i hadnt considered before and im looking forword to seeing where it leads.

1 Like