What could be the reason why no spirit answers anymore?

Hey

What could be a possible reason why no spirit answers anymore? I had a time when mostly every spirit I called replied. But now nobody comes anymore. Nobody answers me.
This counts for Angels and Demons.
I am searching for a reason.
Also astrally but I got nothing until now.

Can anybody help, maybe by calling
a suitable personal spirit or anything like this?
Can anybody search an answer with me?
I am searching teachers when I am calling spirits.

Thanks in advance,
Lukianov

2 Likes

Did you cast against someone you believed to be inferior lately, that’s a big no no, you hex,curse or use adversarial magic against the wrong one and all hell can break loose in your life.

5 Likes

I mean try to call them a different way instead of astral/mental. But these entities do have more important things so don’t expect them to be at human beck and call.

2 Likes

The only thing stopping communication is you. It could be lack of experience or fear of facing something you don’t want to. You are the only one that can rebuild your connection.

Take a break for a few weeks, just reconnect with the world around you, go on a hike and just find a quiet spot to mediate.

7 Likes

There is an old parody of an older poem that helps me in times like that.

Butt Prints in the Sand

One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of the Goddess they were,
But mine were not along the shore.

But then some stranger prints appeared,
and I asked Her, “What have we here?
These prints are large and round and neat,
But much too big to be from feet.”

“My child,” She said in somber tones,
“For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait.”

"You would not learn, you would not grow,
The walk of faith, you would not know,
So I got tired, I got fed up,
And there I dropped you on your butt.

“Because in life, there comes a time
When one must fight, and one must climb,
When one must rise and take a stand,
Or leave their butt prints in the sand.”

Author Unknown

17 Likes

@Sic_Draco
I didn’t cast against anyone.
They are just not answering anymore…

Sometimes one of the called spirits is with me but no answer.

What are you offering to any spirit? Is your temple made in the ether? Most spirits are looking for exchanges with humans.

Water entities are the easiest to call forth. Try them first and see what happens.

Go to a pond. Take a bath. Take a shower. Least of let the faucet run for a minute or two to call them with.

4 Likes

Have you been diligent in keeping up your end of the bargains you’ve made in the past? If you’ve been leaving entities in the lurch on your dealings, word gets around.

1 Like

I read somewhere that when you get success with Magick and start feeling powerful and god like , it can damage the flow . Practice gratitude and affirmations like I’m humble and grounded . Arrogance is very damaging to Magick and I at some point was getting their aswell and try to stay humble everyday !

3 Likes

I hear frustration and very strong words stating that THEY ARE NOT!!! I am a newbie but it feels like you are unknowingly putting A LOT of your energy into creating this yourself. Maybe you can do some Div on yourself to make sure I am wrong cause I would hate to be right, I know what it is like to make your own problems.

2 Likes

When I say I love this…I mean I really LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I’m definitely going to be saving that!

Unknown Author— we thank you for creating this!

1 Like

Maybe your senses have weakened so you cannot hear them or see them at all.

2 Likes

I have to admit I did no real ritual for a while now.
Is it possible to get better answers if I use a mirror? This would be more than only calling spirits inside of me. I want to learn the arts of the spirits.

@Ravenxoxo
In my experience every spirit is able to make himself/herself be heared if wanted.

@Purple
I will try to call a water entity forth.
Good idea. Thx.

@anon48079295
Another way to call them would be through a mirror. What do you think about that?

@SoulSmith
The last spirit who was with me was Mephistophiel. He appeared in his friendliest form the form of an old man. He climbed a lamp up and down but he refused to talk to me. He was quiet all the night.

@Lukjanof so can you do readings for other people? If you can and your pretty good with it I would go to the “Journals, Group Rituals & Free Readings” section and post an offer to exchange 10 or 20 or what readings as you have a “Sudden loss or blockage of my clairvoyance” and you really desire some insight or clarity on it at this time. I have notice a lot of more experienced members seem to that type of exchange and if you make the offer to do theirs first it shows your good faith. Other than that I am at a loss as to what is going on.

@SoulSmith
I am not experienced in doing readings.
What could I do else?

@Lukjanof not sure I like I Ching Or Book Of Changes.
I have tarot cards but I am still learning them

Do you know how to project?

@anon48079295 I am still training to project.
Do you know how to project?
I could need advise.

Sure