What can I do for Lucifer in return?

I can’t hear him audibly either. He talks to me mentally and I talk back to him mentally or I’ll speak vocally.

Just focus on him and clear your mind. Let him in. If you have a “thought” that is confusing. That’s him.

Here’s an idea:
Explain that you want to work on your senses. Ask him a question like “Pick a number” it’s completely random so you’ll pick it up.

If you still feel unsure then pick a number first. Now it’s his turn. Clear your mind and keep your mind quiet until you hear a random answer.

An example scenario:
Let’s say my number is four. I’ll remind myself of my number before I ask him to pick. I’ll ask him to give me a moment to clear my mind which is where I’ll take some deep breaths and meditate on his presence.

He’ll sit there quietly judging whether or not I’m ready then he’ll tell me (this completely random number off the top of my head right now), “Six.” with no warning. He won’t tell me that he’s ready to pick or ask me if I’m ready to hear him.

We used to do practices like that until I became good enough to hear him without meditation.

Don’t be shy to ask him to help you with your senses. He’ll help you get your on the path.

I’ve told him what I would like help on and if he couldn’t help me, he would guide me to a spirits who could.

3 Likes

oh you’re right I haven’t think about it like that

1 Like

=)) thanks I like singing maybe I’d write him a song

1 Like

thanks for the tip It’s kinda like a game sounds fun maybe try it today

1 Like

=)))) wow how cool you guys are like buddies

2 Likes

=/I fail in whatever i try sometime I see things in my head but can’t trust them and they’re not really clear

1 Like

Buddies with fangs LOL, but yeah.

2 Likes

Ayyyeeeeee

1 Like

Ofcourse…this is just a fun response you know? Not a mandate or challenge but hypothetically… Ya know what a person could ReallY do for Lucifer that would help and be fun at the same time? Help out an inspiring would be preacher like myself back in the day. Find some guy or girl that plans on entering into “the ministry” for “God”, befriend them, seduce them, give them great sex, then lead them into witchcraft for Lucifer’s sake. That would ReallY help the cause. Because to find somebody that is trapped and deceived into the bondage of a Christian religion/marriage/Whatever’ via brainwashing and manipulation can’t just come out of all of that on their own. “You can lead a horse, but you can’t make him drink”. BUT, you can put salt in his oats. :wink: Ahhh…love unshackled… I wish somebody would have done this for me back in the day… I would be further along my path :frowning:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:shitttt that’s the best idea ever you’re right that’s like saving people I wanna do acting and music someday,I’m not sure about anything but if i ever get famous i think it would be super easy to inspire people to get into witchcraft satanism etc…=/That can actually be a good pact
anyways I need to save myself from this shitthole first

1 Like

Go for it! Acting and music sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like