What can happen to someone that disrespects a Spirit?

@Ravenxoxo @J.A.Ragnarson There are ways to work through past-life karma through meditation. Also, I’d recommend Azazel for counsel. He allowed me to get over feelings of unnecessary guilt. Pretty sure he could help with burning away old karma as well.

3 Likes

What about unnecessary anger/hate? Can he help with that?

1 Like

I don’t know, I haven’t really worked with him

No but he might help you redirect it in a worthwhile way.

2 Likes

Cause I have moments where I just randomly have pure and uncontrollable rage I’m not sure as to why tho

1 Like

Disrespect may mean not keeping your part of the deal, or doing shitty stuff to their consecrated idol, or offering things that should not be offered to that entity at any cost. I know of someone who killed and offered a cat to hecate, lost his mind and committed suicide with in six months. (never hurt or offer cats to any female diety). As for appeasing them , praying your heart out to them and asking for forgiveness will be more than enough.

1 Like

Damn, killing a cat for Hecate? That’s pretty bad. O.o

1 Like

Yup, offering a chicken or a goat would have done the job for him. Sadly he chose the wrong animal.

1 Like

That’s so tragic

Yeah exactly. I want to add to this list:
-trying to test a spirit
-attempting to make a spirit prove itself through signs that begging for more, even when they showed you once
-being impatient (rushing like you said)
-NAGGING

Yes. Posted stories, but that’s all they were: stories. You weren’t there.
Spiritual entities can be subtle, wherein lies their power.

Al…

1 Like

In my experience, disrespect is mistreating them verbally or otherwise.

It’s not really anything to do with not giving an offering, but this depends on the being in question. Santa Muerte or Belial for example require offerings. Others do not.

Generally, it’s about the way you treat them.

They’ll kick your ass, if there aren’t any other mitigating factors involved.

1 Like

Yeah, if people treated spirits/entities how they treated their best friends…there would be alot more “help” threads/posts here.

I’m a beginner and was drunk and enraged by my failure in life and in my magic I hired someone to intercede in a situation in my life and it didn’t happen and I lashed out basically told them to f off and I was disrespectful to them I challenged them to do something about it stupid I know I regret it what would happen in a situation like this? is there a way to make amends?

I was wondering this, too, lol. Anything could be disrespect depending on the demon’s thinking, right?

Nice :smiley: hope everything is well!

I found a Goetia practitioner on YouTube and he said that King Paimon wants him to call him simply “Paimon”. Also many people claim to get results but held the opinion that titles are irrelevant and are anthropomorphisms or just something you should just ignore.

I would like to know your thoughts on how the spirits allow some practitioners even say these things.

Also another user her that seems to be really into this, insulted a great King of the demons that I thin it was King Belial.

once I painted Azazel in my mind with an ugly illustration, and he was angry and told me not to see an ugly picture when it’s time to imagine.
I was sorry to him, and reimagine with beautiful things and cool stuff, he was angry no more…
I’m sorry Azazel

1 Like

Offer something to them, and learn from others and how they approach the spirits.

Try calling Lucifer to fix the issue, he is the ruler of both worlds. And then apologize to the spirits.

My rule of thumb is “don’t be an asshole”. Everything usually works out from there.

3 Likes