What can Belial do for us on a practical level?

What sort of examples have you heard of? Specific events etc that he arranged?

That’s such a huge open question, it’s like asking “what can water do for us.”

Also with respect there’s kind of an assumption that people here have only “heard of” things he can do, and not experienced them personally - this is NOT the case!

You’ll do better to read the “thanking spirits” thread and also, search on here for his name, and terms like “thank you.” :slight_smile:

Also, post what you need help with, and people who have worked with him will be able to tell you whether he, or another spirit, may be able to help. Otherwise, it’s a bit like asking “What kind of food can Eva cook” - where it would be more helpful to ask if I’m able to bake you a delicious chocolate cake by next Tuesday for a party, if you see what I mean.

5 Likes

Don’t know what possessed me to word it the way I did, yeah of course I know people here have worked with him.

I want strong charisma and the ability to influence others, particularly females that I want to make love to ie give a good pooning to.

Also in my career I want strong influence un that also.

Is Belial the Demon for the job?

Cheers.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds right up his alley! :slight_smile:

He’s helped me with career/influence stuff, recently helped me sort out some annoying neighbours (no-one got hurt, no-one needed to, it was just a case of subtle influence), he likes power and the exercise of power, and seems to respect people willing to step up and claim it for themselves.

I dumped everything I know about his preferences and personality (if one can use such a word for a being like that) in this thread, updated recently, other people may have some stories to share as well on the seduction side, I’ve never worked with him for that:

2 Likes

I guess he’s the man for sorting out bullies particularly work -place bullies? However I’d sooner have him develop my career so that petty idiots cant affect me.

2 Likes

He’s great at influencing people’s thoughts and emotions and he’s great at dealing with legal matters. But he’s such a great ally. He has so many skills and abilities. Plus he’s so much fun to work with.

3 Likes

Can belial turn me into a awesome speaker.

Like change my emotions so I can talk to people and not have a hard time saying what I want to say
I want to make sense when I talk people don’t understand me when I talk. I tell them what I want to say but they don’t understand me and the. The person says I’m wrong about something because I don’t know how to express myself

Also can belial open my third eye for me? And if he can then what can I offer him to open my third eye. Also I know blood is very powerful and is a link to my soul but I don’t want to give belial anything that he can use against me like if he decides he wants to take my soul or make sure I go down a dark path.

I trust belial and other demons but I only trust them enough to give them a offering that doesn’t give them a connection to my soul

Also if invoking demons gives them a connection go my soul don’t even tell me I don’t want to know

I do know not all demons are evil and some are tho so yeah

Like lilith shes not evil I accidentally invoked her and felt her presence in my room and I disrespected her not meaning too I thought I invoked another spirit in my room but then later realized I invoked lilith due to she was on my mind
So I essentially called lilith a dark spirit and thought I was talking to a dark spirit and not a demon the dark spirit I thought I invoked I put in a sigil before but that date spirit left due to tired of waiting for me to open my third eye cause the dark spirit was gonna be my spirit guide but got bored and tired of waiting so he left and I later found out that dark spirit left and decided I’m not worth the wait

I do invocations through meditation and say the demons name until I feel a presence I’m still learning how to get a demon to do a task for me but I am planning on invoking belial to make sure I get my phone back and to make sure my grandma doesn’t kick me out of the house to live in foster care and make sure she doesn’t have the ability to take my phone away and doesn’t have the ability to kick me out of the house