What can Bael do for me?

Alright so Belial told me to Evoke Bael today
Basically, Belial is doing this thing where I have to evoke different Daemons very often to really get me going as a sorcerer.

But I have no I idea what Bael does or what he can do.

Can you guys list his powers and associations like colors, planets, directions etc?

7 Likes

I think he can keep you safe from all types of harm. Spiritual, physical emotional etc . He can make you invisible and invincible . If you want to be “unseen” he can make it seem to other people invisible .

7 Likes

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/baal/

1 Like

Does he resonate with the color green?

Bael is old as fuck. One of the first gods ever. While he has many areas of expertise including invincibility, invisibility, and total control over the elements of air and water (and their respective attributes), from my experience his most potent ability is to raise the raw power level of a magician to new heights. To say he is a powerhouse would be the understatement of the year, and its not even February yet.

17 Likes

What is his actual name? Bael, baal is a title. Is he the King of invisibility? The king of this earth? What is his sumerian name?

1 Like

I was gonna evoke him but I’m simply too tired tonight.
On the way to my kitchen to get some water Layed a green fly
The fly didn’t move It wasn’t scared of me and didn’t fly around like a fly.
It looked at me and filled me with a sense of security and a sense of “Hello I have taken notice of you” kind of feel.
And it was quite a large fly about an inch long.
Same happened at the grocery store I felt a sudden powerful presence when I was buying candles for the evocation
a fly landed on my arm and just filled me with serenity and security.
Nevertheless Bael/Beelzebuth is Amazing.

6 Likes

TONIGHT IS THE SUPER BLOOD MOON DUDE! Do the fucking ritual!

4 Likes

Fuck it I’ll do it.

This gonna be good.

5 Likes

Attaboy!

2 Likes

Ritual went well!

4 Likes

I don’t know if his color is green

Well Bael or Baal is his “name” at this point. But…

I do not equate Beelzebub and Bael, there are differences in my experience.

If you were to ask me what Bael’s name is, I would have to say,

Marduk.

3 Likes

Bit of a late reply but there’s a thread all about Him here:

The actual moment of the Full Moon was 13:26 UTC/GMT today, so I guess the night before and night after when it can be SEEN is powerful, you can in future always check these things out at Moon Phases 2024 – Lunar Calendar

That whole site is just incredible for information, one to bookmark IMO! :+1:

2 Likes