What books do you prefer for study about the left hand path?

I am looking to aquire new books and I am at a loss at finding something decently priced, but filled with great information. I just picked up The Infernal Gospel and loved it! What are your favorites and what would you recommend to a novice to read?

Pierre macedo ultimate witchraft book. Azon. $8 .

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out!

Anything by Michael ford is good. I did read the lesser and greater keys of Solomon which was good information but I would never use the rituals in there, seems insulting to use against fallen Angel’s or daemons

1 Like

This man is a true genius. Michael Ford is totally awesome and a powerful luciferian :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve heard he was really good and I have a couple on my list! Thanks for the recommendation!!

1 Like

He breaks it down where it’s easy to read as well! His knowledge is vast and most of his books are packed with information.

2 Likes

We’re he learn his stuff,? I read mix reviews on amazon.but he’s not well know in forums,

1 Like

If you’re serious then I suggest you drop all the books and just work with Lucifer or other LHP entities

1 Like

While working with entities alone is great, books are an amazing launchpad into the occult. Reading occult material helps you figure out your direction and ask better questions. I would recommend reading this blog, any books by balg affiliates and books and blog by vk jehannum. VK offers alot of info and rituals for free. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

4 Likes

Aside from Koetting I’d say that S. Connolly is a good lhp author. I like her approach because she writes about demonolatry as a tradition. Plus she writes about all kinds of “witchy” things such as how to make tinctures, oils, teas and incense. (The kind of teas and tinctures that won’t kill you btw because I’ve seen other books suggest consuming shit that can kill a person) So if you’re into that sort of thing and working with demons then I’d highly recommend her work.

I also like the stuff Asenath Mason writes about. Not a fan of the books by the temple of ascending flame though. The Grimoire of Tiamat was a good one.

Other lhp stuff just comes off like a chaotic mess incorporating different pantheons with each other when they don’t belong together. Plus there’s a lot of books out there that are just plain upg and these books are hyped up to be something more when they’re just some rpg fantasy.

I suggest using your own discernment in regards to finding new stuff. I think everyone into the lhp current has bought books that turn out to be a real disappointment.

3 Likes