What being could this mean: "Superior angels"?

ive worked with some of the top spirits in the occult, i aint gonna name names but havnt seen any effectiveness with working with them. one night i was like was like fuck this, this is a waste of money, energy, and i had a dream of a lady i called mother. she was beautiful she had some weird 3 diamond things in the middle of her forehead which was pretty cool and when called her mother she turned to me and said you need “superior angels” and left and before i could stop her and ask what she meant i woke up. that message has fucked me up for days lol. ive been trying to find these so called superior angels. so im looking for the strongest.

The most powerful being I know of is an egregore called Billy according to many who evoked him/

an egregore really ? impossible

2 Likes

I don’t claim to be the expert of all experts (there are many others on BALG who are farther on that path), but it seems often times it’s less about the entity and can often be user error too. Not saying it’s necessarily you, but also I believe some have a natural affinity with working with one type of spirit over another.

Since you mentioned angels, have you worked with any GoM books on angels? Some are very popular and I’ve found to be effective too.

1 Like

Nope. billy Becker.

fuck outta here thinking youre extra cute or something.

2 Likes

People have evoked him. was just answering your question.

yes im getting that too. thanks.

2 Likes

No problem. One of the first books I noticed big results from was Angela of Wrath. It’s more baneful so it depends on what you want to do, but they make good books and the best using angels I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

ah yes nice.

1 Like

Please don’t be rude, your original topic title was asking for the most powerful spirits, and questions like that ALWAYS degenerate because they’re like asking what’s the nicest food or best song ever written; personal experience and personal preference will influence people’s reply, and the context always matters as well.

I have re-titled this to address the actual question asked, not a vague open query to which it is unlikely any 2 members would agree an exact list.

Obviously if there were just spirits who got things done on the timescale needed with no further work or change needed by the magician, and nothing could influence their ability to produce these successes, everyone would be working with them already and there would be no need to ask.

2 Likes

Depending on the pantheon of angels, assuming she means Judeo pantheon, superior angels are the seraphim. As for the egregore, while they are pretty powerful in their domain in the astral/mental…I wouldn’t count them when it comes to real entities.

2 Likes

Even though it is a godform now?

my title was the question! my bottom text was the story leading to the question! hence. i aint being rude the guy is obviously a troll. Im here to get real respectful answers and last thing I need is someone posting kids stories.

1 Like

It’s still a thoughtform, just with more energy. I just personally don’t think they should be compared in tandem with actual entities. Sure the mind can be a powerful tool, but a Godform in this case is still a thoughtform.

2 Likes

He’s not, it’s just that many people use egregores, and Lop_Pollo was taking the experiences of others with said thoughtform and telling you what those people think. Albeit poorly worded.

3 Likes

Yeah and all you’d get would be arguments about what each person thinks is most powerful ever ever in the world, and NO answers as to what the spirit actually meant. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

why take the freedom away from my posts. even if there was arguments you would be able to weed out the trouble makers. and back to your other comment made. “Obviously if there were just spirits who got things done on the timescale needed with no further work or change needed by the magician, and nothing could influence their ability to produce these successes, everyone would be working with them already and there would be no need to ask.” obviously, maybe they need to called. i believe they watch and are in secret. i called out a few days ago i belive i encountered them lol that was a different presence almost like the most clear natural energy ive ever encountered. tbh is was kinda frightening. I should of put that in the original text lol just want to see other experience or take on it…

1 Like

Because I have better things to do with my Saturday than watch a known problem re-occur, is why.

I took NONE of your freedom away, I simply edited your topic title to stop it inadvertantly leading to unhelpful, non-constructive replies.

1 Like