What Azazel has taught me

I have always looked towards others to please and satisfy me. From the time I was a Christian to even now I have relied on everyone but myself to give me what I want and need. No more. I am the source of all things. I need noone besides myself to be happy. I will never be able to find pleasure in another if I cannot even find it within myself. To all those looking for love Azazel has a message for you. “You are the eternal source. All that comes within comes from without. You are gods amongst lions. You have all the pleasure you need within you. No one can give you what you seek besides you. Take this to heart my friends. Learn and believe it well. Thanks and pleasures eternal. Lord Azazel of the third court of the nine demonic Kings.”

20 Likes

I logged onto BALG and my finger “”"""“accidentally”"""""
touched the pad and came onto this thread.

WTF!!!

5 Likes

I don’t know man. He was flowing through me lol

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing Azazel on BALG for a while too, lol.

3 Likes

Crazy lol!

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra what do you think about this

1 Like

Sounds like you had prentry awesome experience with Azazel…

Much love :heart:

3 Likes

What about the third court part. Is that accurate?

There are many courts and levels …I would imagine it is accurate. …

Azazel belongs to several…

1 Like

Ok. I haven’t heard of him being in the third one and he said it so I was just wondering lol

1 Like

Well he said it :slight_smile:

I trust Azazel so you should be confident

1 Like

True lol

1 Like

What I see here is a totally new person from the @dagar I saw a couple weeks ago. I see Azazel at work in you my friend. Keep trusting your instincts. I know that Azazel has spoken that kind of message to me, so I believe it’s consistent with his character. Infernal blessings to you :grin:

7 Likes

Your welcome man :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! Lol! Now stop doubting yourself! You are awesome! :rose:

5 Likes