What are your valentines day plans, if any?

I said concept, not force of nature lol. Nature does what nature does, we observe the patterns, then we make a subjective holiday out of certain patterns.

Without us, such things are completely meaningless and would just be time passing, and matter decaying. Nature doesn’t care if you were born on that day, on that hour, on that minute, on that second, and now a specific amount of time has passed which we label a “year” and have decided it is significant for some reason.

1 Like

I’m the force of nature people shouldn’t mess with. haha. j/k. Only those that threaten me or mess with my peace and quiet , or with my goals gets the curse projects from me.

2 Likes

none for me. i’m not advance evolve enough to play with succubus yet. I’m just waving my hands talking spell nonsense and hoping things works out. haha. Just working with the unseen for now just like any newbies who don’t have eyes that can see demon spirits. =o(

2 Likes

I like that attitude ;3 “let the force of my will overcome all terrors”

1 Like

i have no clue what im doing for valentines my boyfriend doesn’t even love no more. He walks away from me after school. He never says i love you. And he pretends i dont exist when im in class with him. Are their love spells to make him be a better bf bc for my valentine ima buy myself candy and watch Riverdale

1 Like

I have a yearly tradition with my spirits on Valentine’s Day and the day after, because one of my ladies have her birthday that day. Usually we go to a coffeehouse on “All Hearts Day”, which is the Swedish translation of Valentine’s Day. I chose some themed cake and some coffee and my ladies are free to join in on the pastries with me.

The day after Valentine’s, I wake up the birthday girl by singing “Happy Birthday” to her, and I will also play the song “Happy Birthday” by Stevie Wonder for her later in the day. I also play her favorite song “The Sweetest Thing” by U2. The joy from her is very noticeable, and she’s totally worth this on her special day. :heart:

7 Likes

Sure there are spells, but seems to be something more in his psyche here, so would probably be better to get a new bf tbh

2 Likes

yeah i know but i dont want to hurt him hes been through so much

1 Like

Just leave his ass, a person like this , why even fix them, unless he’s depressed and ignoring everyone

1 Like

thank you everyone!! you all are really kind and supportive all ive had was bad luck this week

1 Like

Since I’m interested in famous movies returning to theaters, I thought about going to see “Ghost” but it may also be that I’ll stay at home.

1 Like

its hard to find a good guy who loves me for me but maybe thats a good thing i hope he will come one day lol and bring me chicken nuggets

and also im being followed a bad demon ZOZO which sucks badd hes currently literly scratching me now

Maybe write a petition to duke sallos asking to incite love in him for you and make him feel better

A little magick for my sista from another mistuh whose been having a rough week so her and her hubby have a good Valentine’s day. Knitting, painting, giving the puppers his new squeaky toys, and probably binge some tv.

2 Likes

I’ll most likely be spending it alone, probably drinking some wine, enjoying the view of the ocean over the mountains. Hell, I’ve been practicing the piano a lot lately. Maybe I’ll play for some of the spirit audience in my abode.

5 Likes

Cheekun nuhgeet

There are spells to find a lover who will really be right for you… I’d actually recommend asking Hagith, the Olympic Spirit of Venus.

I think many will say you should love yourself first, and that is very good advice, but I can understand that emptiness and how hard it can be to do that, because of the value we place on relationships and all that and we think others can heal us.
Although I’m a bit of a emotional masochist if you can call it that, so maybe you’ll have a easier time. I find security in my insecurity lmao

2 Likes

That sounds fantastic and I am jealous.

2 Likes

i want to contact them but i dont know how

Can you buy magick books? I understand that might be a bit difficult since you’re young, but if you can then I have a recommendation for working with him. But young lady you should fix your haunting problem first. It can be as simple as a prayer to Thor, to remove the spirit haunting you.

1 Like