What are your valentines day plans, if any?

Im going to do some magic to help the love life of a friend of mine (it was a request) and im going to spend the day with my spirit husband. Also my spirit son was born a year ago on valentines day, so for that im going to let him take over me and eat some cake as part of celebrating :blush: along with spending time with family and probably binging on metal music videos lol. I hope you guys on BALG have a nice valentines day! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I am doing a self love spell for all my Tik Tok Followers. They are so young. I hate that this idea of courtly romance that has been bastardized by Disney. I want to teach them the best way to connect to divine love is through self love.

9 Likes

I will make my first witch bottle tomorrow, I think. It will be a gift to someone later

4 Likes

just another day. Itā€™s man made holiday to leach of males to spend spend spend. Any holiday is made for consumerism spending. IF itā€™s true love, everyday is valentineā€™s day. I prefer the japanese culture of white day. Itā€™s where the ladies do the chasing of giving chocolates to those they like. Unless itā€™s season of change like the yr season change of first day of spring that impacts our energy and luck. I donā€™t really care for any holiday. Spells donā€™t need to be synchronized to the holidays. ITā€™s only important if one makes it so. Of course most ladies /guys are brainwash with valentineā€™s day. They use it as excuse to find love or make out or one night stand , to spend money for gifts /etcā€¦ U get what i mean. Any day is special if you make it so. If you truly care for someone , you donā€™t wait for certain holidaysā€¦ U make them feel love every day. =o)

THe usefulness of holidays is to use it as reminders for certain things as people get conditioned to it. Hopefully positive conditioning rather than negative conditioning unless your on the revenge path. ahhaha

Itā€™s just another day at work. besides. Iā€™m a gift to all that is around me. =o) conceited much? nah! itā€™s just the truth. haaha.

2 Likes

Itā€™s my birthday that day, soā€¦ eat a cake, laugh, watch movies with my dogā€¦ contemplate how to become a full fledged hermit in the woods (off grid)ā€¦ talk to my cards (we chat often, Iā€™m going through big changes and theyā€™ve had a lot to say lately)ā€¦ make peace with my own heart, maybeā€¦

3 Likes

chill out, watch a show with a cup of coffee, feel lonely but then realize Iā€™m part of everything and everything is me, take a bunch of melatonin and listen to peaceful music

6 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to reply to whoever i did

But your john wickā€¦ U get revenge for your dog. =o)

5 Likes

I mean, all holidays are man made, and typically women get something for their partners as well.

But on topic, Sethana and I are probably just going to chill out in the evening and watch a bad horror movie.

4 Likes

Never even saw the movie just used it cause it sounds cool lol

1 Like

awesome action movie if u like action. all 3 of them is good.

3 Likes

I already gave my gift, so my demonic girlfriends and boyfriends may want to give me theirs

2 Likes

I loved those movies!
Any action flicks are good for me, and I have a soft spot for the oldies (Raw Dealā€¦ if you havnā€™t seen it and love old action movies with lots of guns, explosions, and bad one linersā€¦ do eet!)

1 Like

Very true. In the end, @anon37593562, what concept or part of culture isnā€™t ā€œman-madeā€? Itā€™s just a way to spice up life, giving meaning to life where there is none.

1 Like

certain oneā€™s not man made like changes of seasons, new year and planetary changes. The ones that follow nature. Or oneā€™s birthday since thatā€™s a fact.

1 Like

If u like action. tons of korean action movies thatā€™s better than american ones. Lately american movies are horrible.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting my kids chocolates,eating cauliflower crust pizza, drinking sparkling water and watching Frozen 2. The joy of low carb Valentineā€™s Day.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to hopefully spend time with my two ubi lovers.

1 Like

whatā€™s ubi?

Succubus, plural is succubi