What are your thoughts on dejavu?

I’d like to hear everyone’s theories on that. And experiences.

3 Likes

I’ve always heard of Deja Vu as a feeling of being somewhere before that you haven’t been too in your lifetime. Some authors have stated that deja vu is prevalent whenever you haven’t worked off some kind of karmic debt in a past life. I guess some cosmic governor is reminding you that you have to do something.

1 Like

It starts to get weird when you project to multiple locations at once. If I projected somewhere before and then go there physically, dejavu is stronger than ever. I used to get it frequently, just sitting down or walking somewhere and I would see something and immedietly feel like I’d done that exact thing a few days before.
It gets more fun when you start creating syncronicities, because then you can create dejavu at will.

1 Like

I have a theory.

Deja vu is a considered a memory laps, in which our short term mmory is skipped and experiences go into our long term memory.

My theory is this is related to the concept of reincarnation. in that we do not nessecarely live again in the the present from the past, but that we keep reliving ‘this life’ over and over again.

Hence why we have deja vu or have dreams of events that have or will happen. It goes along with the idea that this reality is a illusion and that the true reality is beyond us until we are ready. for it.

I speculate that, if this is the case, we are a dvd type life style is which we get played, then rewind to be watched again and again.

2 Likes

I have a theory.

Deja vu is a considered a memory laps, in which our short term mmory is skipped and experiences go into our long term memory.

My theory is this is related to the concept of reincarnation. in that we do not nessecarely live again in the the present from the past, but that we keep reliving ‘this life’ over and over again.

Hence why we have deja vu or have dreams of events that have or will happen. It goes along with the idea that this reality is a illusion and that the true reality is beyond us until we are ready. for it.

I speculate that, if this is the case, we are a dvd type life style is which we get played, then rewind to be watched again and again.[/quote]

If we’re reincarnating into ourselves and just repeating the same life over and over, then that’s really disheartening and I hate that theory… However, if we can make subtle changes, and live slightly different lives each time, then I love that theory. What I wouldn’t give to start over with all I know now.

This is slightly creepy! I usually get Deja vus with small details of my life, or bits of conversations in precise locations and moments. I do dream about things as well before they happen, either very clearly (kind of like a Deja vu but as a dream) or more cryptically.

2 Likes

A glitch in the matrix… lol

I consider it detail that needs more attention.

1 Like

When experiencing a deja vu, I often remember having dreamt about that particular situation before (it’s always extremely exact, down to the minutest details). And sometimes I even remember remembering a deja vu or a dream thereof the moment I have it!

I think it could have something to do with the underlying quantum “reality” of our “reality”, meaning non-linear time, or being in more than one place simultaneously. I sure hope it’s not repeating the same life over and over again, which would be very disheartening indeed. Unless it served a purpose we cannot understand (yet) or are not supposed to understand (yet). But I’m more inclined to think it’s the whole quantum thing.

2 Likes

According to Jewish Kabbalah, which I followed for some time, a déjà vu is a moment where the Universe (God, The Creator…whatever) is telling you that you are in the right path, that you have learned what tou had to learn in this lifetime

1 Like

I have heard that it is the physical body catching up to the spirit, i.e. when the spirit gets ahead of the body.

What do you mean?

e.g. O.B.E., Astral projection, etheric projection, N.D.E., Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Bilocation ect

Deja Vu is catching up to Spirit. It is remembering your Karma aka “Life Repeats” that have happened and havent happened yet.

The life you lead now is just your fixed reality, your unconscious comfort zone. Its unconscious, because we tend to not pay attention to that we have grown accustomed to so we go on autopilot.

Deja Vu happens when you go beyond this Unconscious Confortable pattern into something that is out of your Norm. Easy…just call upon a demon with a specific purpose to bring you to your better life Karma. If summoned properly you will bring about experiences and people that are a Deja Vu of that.

2 Likes

Mine are really really weird. They feel like I’m close to another universe where something bad often happens. Got a thread about it somewhere.

On “Did I soultravel or?” somewhere in my topics. Take a gander if you want to head down a rather strange rabbit hole. Been told it’s a sign I’ve got strong aptitude for Bardon’s current, especially Akashic work

Am I the only one when I get a vision that tries to avoid it? I don’t like being told what to do nor feel like I don’t have control of my destiny. Usually I get REALLY upset when I get them

1 Like

Déjà vu, French for “already seen.” The strange experience where you feel that something is very familiar although you have never experienced or seen it. Feel like you’ve read this before? Most of us have experienced the eerie familiarity of déjà vu…

Exactly how déjà vu works has long been a mystery, partly because its fleeting and bizarre nature makes it difficult to understand.

I have had many experiences of déjà vu when i lived in Europe and felt deep emotions regarding locations in Poland many sites brought strange memorirs and i felt like i knew many locations as if i had lived there all my life.

Déjà vu experiences… When something feels too familiar, whether it is a thing you recognize or not, and the familiarity feels off you are probably having a déjà vu experiences.

I won’t say that Déjà Vu doesn’t come from past lives or dreams. I would like to understand what it is, and how we can respond when it happens.

There’s no way we can be sure that a past life memory is true and the brain can falsify memories of subconscious dreams with ease. It becomes a matter of faith, with foreknowledge and some people want to know, not just believe it these strange feelings of i have been here before are true. Who knows the mind is a powerful object can it collect data from the past and bring into our future is up to the individual.