What are your goals in magick?

I was just wantering what are your goals and how close are going to achieve them…
my goal is to get a stronger and deeper telepathic communication because now is pretty bad and rarely is good…

4 Likes

I’m trying to discover a more capable understanding of the magickal realities themselves.

2 Likes

so from what i understood the physics of magic?

Yes that’s a good way to put it. I don’t just want to experience the magickal realities, I want to understand them.

1 Like

great goal. this might be my next goal to magick after i would be better to understand,sense spiritual messages

1 Like

To be able to not only help myself but to also help others because I know I would want others to help me aswell. The golden rule

1 Like

Think bigger, people! I’m going to implode my aura/plasma/rainbow(sambogakaya) when I choose to leave this body to become a star or go back to the black hole that I projected myself out of. Still trying to figure out if I am already ascended and this is just me coming back here to accomplish a mission in this particular moment in time-space. More and more it’s coming to looks like that.

@BlackFlameEmissari watch Dan Winter on YouTube, he explains the physics of Ascension. That’s even the name of one of his lectures. I know I’m spreading his name like wildfire, it’s because his information is invaluble for all of us seeking more understanding.

3 Likes

Hmm for me protection is a big one, I’m not so hot at it, am better now but I’m great at calling, just not in a hurry to secure my space. Not good to call on some spirit or other as you are falling asleep etc… stuff like that I tend to be dumb about. lol gotta get my space in order first. I have my merkaba now but am not sure if that is enough, always feel like I need more safety nets than just one. Of course most people seem to realize they need sacred space to call on whatever diety etc… not me, I’m strong minded but not very careful. I’m working on it now though. heh

1 Like

I’ll check him out thanks.

1 Like

To grow myself into the man I want to be. And to mold my life into the life I’ve always dreamed about. And finally, self deification and a worldwide reshaping. Slightly lofty, check. Possible, check check :+1:

3 Likes

Ascent!

i dont view protection so important for me …

1 Like

I only need myself for protection, as I am divine and so are you! My Freedom, Abundance and Health are evident and continuing to become more evident each day. “Every Day in Every Way I’m getting Better and Better.” I forget who said that but it is truth. Just say that to yourself daily as often as you want and it will be so!!

Sometimes you need to call on assistance but as we are all connected assistance is always only a call away. :wink:

1 Like

Well the big end all be all.

To create my oun univers in the way I see fit and then experience it in every conceivable way. I say if you make it use it.

I feel this will probably take a few more lifetimes to get to that point, but hay I’m in no rush.

3 Likes

thank you for the tip!:+1:

1 Like

the world is our slave :muscle: !!! we shall control it!

Welcome. :owl:

1 Like

You will hurt yourself big time thinking like that. I feel it’s more like an oyster, and don’t forget, oysters are aphrodisiacs.

1 Like

I simply like magic. I like to learn, perform rituals and to experience something that interests me. I’ve got lots of interests :slight_smile:
I don’t have specific goals, but what I’ve noticed that my understanging of certain things becomes much more profound, my experiences are stronger and my life situation is getting more chalenging. I’m also getting stronger in difficult situations and dealing with all kinds of preasures.
I’ve got some reasons to believe that my next phase could be more creative.

1 Like

i view it as we need to control our reality.but its natural and sometimes negative events in life can result in lessons and power…but first is pain…

2 Likes