What Are Your Experiences With Cluthu?

Have you worked with him?
Where can I find the best information about him. Most sites I go to aren’t that clear.

:crystal_ball: All opinions are valid. :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Donald Tyson’s 13 Gates of the Necronomicon has a pathworking with Cthulhu.

Konstantinos has a dream ritual with Cthulhu in his book Gothic Grimoire (the goal is to induce a dream of Ry’leh).

3 Likes

Carl nagel has a book of them he was the first guy openly. Using it back 1989.yes we knw simon spellbook. Now in daonic drems its a chulctli book by daniel. More meat in it. The tyson book is good too. I cnt remember the carl nagel book but its seal chant. Done its a few posts if u book look around in others pages, too.

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Thanks for the help. I’ll make sure to check it out. :crystal_ball:

:crystal_ball: Thank you!! :crystal_ball:

I am working with The book of the old ones by Scorpio (pseudonym for Carl Nagel) now and am LOVING it! Did his Cthulhu mythos LBRP, visualized Cthulhu as human sized and he showed himself and he was a GIANT. Black body, 60ft tall. I had to stand looking straight up at him. Called Cthulhu in for protection during an attack and the energy got VERY strong.

The whole book is packed with short rituals for luck, love, money, healing, protection. Makes the whole Cthulhu pantheon very accessible.

The book is privately printed is seems, so it can only be ordered directly from Daemonic dreams, unless you want to buy it super expensive on ebay.

1 Like

Did you buy the talisman that they have available with the book? If so, how useful was it for you?

Hah, yup I bought it and kind of regret it. Only use it as a bookmark, which is nice, but it is not needed in the rituals as all unless I have missed it (haven’t read all, like love spells). But the book is a good soft primer for The Old ones and Cthulhus and Nyarlathotheps energies are strong. N’s energy was so strong, it is still ringing in my aura, getting processed or processing me a week later.
These guys are my peeps now. :slight_smile:

I am sure you could anchor them to the talisman, but I prefer to anchor them to me (goes automatically).
Also, the talisman of CHAOS MAGIC OF THE CTHULHU MYTHOS BY RANDY CARTER looks better :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

If I may ask but where can I buy this necklace? Please and thank you!

Cheers!
Duchess

Ok guys, first scorpio is a good book.old posts in another’s forums approve it.i don’t have the randy carter book. But I can buy in finbarr books the scorpio book.daemonic dreams are good honest guy.chulchuth can be picture in different ways and may show up different to others, I only read of a satanic coven who use this spirts,on italia even dragon the water spirt I tink on love spells,I always wonder where scorpio get his info back in 1986-89.but it shorts the money.

1 Like

I mean whorts the money ,

1 Like

I looked, but couldn’t see that you can buy the talisman separately @Duchess, but I am sure they would gladly let you order one anyway. Talismans [4] - Dæmonic Dreams Occult Books and Tools (daemonicdreams.com)

@zorrito I am pretty sure Scorpio reveals his own story in one of the examples of success stories in the book.
Also, last time he showed his head as only a big eye surrounded by tentacles, that then became his whole body. Reminded me a lot of all the sigils in Demon Barzis’s Nyarlathothep book and Asenath Mason’s Necronomicon book.

1 Like

i find this to be a challenge

Honestly u should test tat path. I try a few but like i say dagon, i knw its weird calling a sea god for love mot make sense but if it’s work for years why not,? Let us knw how it Goes,