What are you guys talking about?

Do you guys regulary see some sort of “visual noise” if looking at dark surfaces/ with eyes closed …and with eyes open? (depends on light)

Could it be… that this isn’t as average and usual as i thought my whole life? :thinking:

QUESTION: IS IT REGULAR TO SEE THIS?

• What? -What is that crazed noodle talking about?
  • Yes…of course? :thinking:
  • Idk… let me take a nap first.
  • uhm…but first, let me take a selfie!! :smiley:
  • HAH! MORTAL! I know more than you!! I’ll post a looooong explaination of my, glorious, theory. That will thaaaaange your life forevorrr!! -rr

0 voters

1 Like

Is this open to stating theories on this as well?

1 Like

look at the option, at the very bottom :smiley:

1 Like

You mean like this?

2 Likes

yes… (sad) why is anything i am, in some category for disorders??

1 Like

I see static everywhere… Especially when it closer to being dark

Only has this happened recently… And when I was young…

3 Likes

Mhm. I think it may have spiritual significance but honestly I don’t think so. Some times the static seems larger… that’s when I believe it’s energy, or concentrated levels of it.

2 Likes

Well I ain’t that arrogant. I just think it is when we get attuned to the energy and aura of universal energy refracting from the auras of our environment. It just means we got a real charge going in the immediate area. I only really see it when I have been doing some heavy chakra energy channeling and aura work.

3 Likes

The cause is unclear.[2] The underlying mechanism is believed to involve excessive excitability of neurons within the cortex of the brain.[4]

Specifically the right lingual gyrus and left cerebellar anterior lobe of the brain.[9]

Persisting visual snow can feature as a leading addition to a migraine complication called persistent aura without infarction,[10] commonly referred to as persistent migraine aura (PMA). In other clinical sub-forms of migraine headache may be absent and the migraine aura may not take the typical form of the zigzagged fortification spectrum, but manifests with a large >variety of focal neurological symptoms.[citation needed]

The role of hallucinogens in of visual snow is not clear. Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD), a condition caused by hallucinogenic drug use, is sometimes linked to visual snow,[11] but both the connection of visual snow to HPPD[12] and the cause and prevalence of HPPD is disputed.[13] Most of the evidence for both is generally anecdotal, and subject to spotlight fallacy.[12][13]

uhm… did i mentioned that i’m lefthanded?
The two main parts of the brain work differently

1 Like

Sometime do even figures and shapes form out of these things?

2 Likes

When on hallucinogens i could see this snow taking different shapes. If i get really close to the static I can make out a shape from it. They look like tiny fractals sometimes. It’s usually more noticeable when looking at black fabric up close.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hm… to me looks it more like a constant snowstorm, and some wind or other forces, makes them move in patterns that create the form of (example) a dragons hand, and a rough silhuette of a body

2 Likes

I see beast faces in there… Saw a wolf and an ape… A lion…

What is that?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:t6:. Reminds me of spirit animals, aspects of self etc

1 Like

:snake:

1 Like

:wolf::snake:

:rofl:

2 Likes

“Dennis Pelli and others’ measurements assess whether visual-snow patients have increased levels of intrinsic visual noise”

1 Like

I’m-not-blind (-_- ‘’ ) *arrgh

To me… its looks somewhat alive.

1 Like

I’ve had it my whole life, and can even see it in regular light levels, it only ever really becomes difficult to see in bright natural sunlight. I can see through it, it doesn’t interfer with my vision too much. I often see lines and angles in it if I stare at it, and it will become more visible/intense wherever my gaze sits when I am purposely looking at it instead of past it. It kind of swarms and will even take on primary colors when I focus on a spot.

In a dark room, if I look at it, it seems almost to solidify and visually behave like heat shadows or billowing smoke.

I do not have migraines. I saw someone mention a left-handed Mom…my Mom is left-handed and green-eyed, really rare, but my husband’s Mom is green-eyed and left-handed too.

2 Likes