What are you doing for Solstice?

What are you doing for Solstice?

I began to explore Daemonolatry this summer and since then, I have been happier with my practice of the Occult and feel that the divine (Demonic) is at work in my life.

I celebrated the Full Moon and Solstice tonight with chanting to Belial while staring into his seal, praying in his honor, lighting incense and candle and then (very straightforward) speaking with him about my goals and hopes related to his power and wisdom.

This is because traditionally a ritual to Belial is made today, but also, because I plan this year to work with Belial in the long term.

What did you do?

4 Likes

I evoked Azazel and Belial last night.
Tonight I plan to go back to the same place where I completed the ritual and performing a meditative trance.

2 Likes

I did a casting for prosperity and asked for further prescience for the upcoming new year.

3 Likes

This was an outdoor ritual?

1 Like

How did you divine?

2 Likes

I don’t do my evocations, invocations, or any rituals in doors.
When I first began doing Magick I spent majority of my time doing Druidry so it’s easier for me to focus on waves using the Earth as my balance.

1 Like

Since this was the Solstice I performed three rituals one for prosperity where i evoked Bael and asked for continued and future employment in my given field. Better future knowledge and sacrifice went to Berith and Valac for continued success in predicting future events to take advantage of opportunities and avoid pitfalls.

3 Likes

I have a cold so I sat this one out. I’ve learned that having a cold is not the best time for me to try to do any hard core spiritual work. (and I laid off the exercise too for the same reason)

2 Likes

I have a cold too but I believe in casual work… It should not take a lot of worry… it should be easy to focus and easy to forget everything after…

My work is mostly prayer…