What are we to call ourselves?

Yes, I know.

2 Likes

Black Alchemy.

4 Likes

That actually sounds really bad-ass

1 Like

Damn good answer, I often use the term occultists because it includes other things hidden as well like, conspiracies and secret society, hidden histories and inner earth theories, cryptozoology, timeline speculation and the Mandela effect.

5 Likes

“So, what tradition do you follow?”
“It’s complicated…”
“Oh, come on, how complex could it really be. Either you believe in gods or you don’t.”
“Okay, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

2 hours later

person lays shaking on the floor, rolling around back and forth as you still attempt to explain everything that you do

11 Likes

I second that… Lol.
I kind of agree, i don’t fit into any label or confine of something like Witch, Warlock, Sorcerer, Sorcereress, Magician, Wizard…
You know what i mean.

3 Likes

Lol tottaly true.

1 Like

Warlock by classic definition means “betrayer of trust”.

I caution people against this term.

2 Likes

You can thwart a word into a new meaning if you want but i never use the term Warlock.
Its just one of those things that many people think of with certian people like us… Misunderstood none the less.

1 Like

Nice catch!

2 Likes

Warlock according to etymology.
But warlock according to how most interptet it as, means male witch.
It’s called linguistic evolution.
You can try and enforce it as oath breaker,
but the majority will know what is being referred.

Besides, oath breaker or liar is something we do daily to avoid persecution. Therefore Warlock is witch. Interpret it this way then.

2 Likes

DiD SoMeOnE sAy MaDnNeSs?!

Disculpe, you invoke Sheogorath.

3 Likes

Actually I’m starting a path working in necromancy, but I appreciate the offer.

3 Likes

I love that post he made. Lol. So true and so awesome.

3 Likes

Spiritualist. Motivational Coach/Speaker. Practitioner. Metaphysicist. These are the terms I use to describe myself. These are vague and have no common negative connotations.

I always wanted to use the term “Technomage” from the sci-fi show “Babylon 5”.

Humanity is not quite evolved to that point yet.

3 Likes

Why not just say you’re a Goddess of Wrath.
Say it and walk away.
Lol… Probably wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

Autotheism?

1 Like

Esoteric Neo-pagan

I call myself as a Satanist, Illuminist, Luciferian, Demonolator, God in the making, and obviously by my current lifespan firstname.

Left Hand Path LPH
or Black Magician,
is what enompuses for most direct followers.

You could just as easily say you’re a Gnostic,
or adress the question individually with asking back about the person’s beliefs.

Magick isn’t very much a religion, more like budhism, a concept of understanding, a philosophy.

Alchemy is a term i’d be using amongst common members, but not around normal people, as it can be misunderstood very easily.

Also, i prefer the term Demonologist over Satanist,
even tho i’ve worked with Satholas.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes