What are the weirdest requests you have ever received?

Dantalion usually asks for some of my beverage – whether it be gatoraid, an energy drink or a beer.

1 Like

I tried to give Lucifer a bit of liquor and I heard “NO, I want what it is you’re always drinking.” So…Lucifer got Dr. Pepper and apparently liked it. Glasya-Labolas wanted blood and whatever else it was from a bug bite on his sigil. And Freya liked a cat ornament and claimed it.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah I can see Freyja liking a cat ornament. I’ve given her the only bit of gold I have ever owned in the past.

On of the main offerings I give to Bastet (one of the gods my wife works with) on a regular is actually giving catnip to my own cats. Not something she specifically asked for but she seems to approve it.

1 Like

Learned a valuable lesson, don’t evoke demons when you are really hungry. I ended up having a really weird conversation with Abaddon about destruction and somehow ended up talking about the annihilation of cole slaw amongst other things. He refused to destroy avocado toast though.

I also asked about destroying Ed Sheerhan, but they keep him around for those who fear eternal torment in hell having to listen to The Shape of You for all eternity.

Then I asked Abaddon’s true form and they responded “a black hole filled with candy and razor wire.”

I think I need a snack now lol, demons, eh?

7 Likes

Not a beach party, I’m afraid :slight_smile: I just put the sunscreen into a cup and left it as an offering (and maybe I used some of it on myself because I thought if the sunscreen alone earns favour maybe the sunscreen on myself would double up the favour quota…)

1 Like

I hear that. Abaddon just asked for 32 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes, which are high end designer shoes that run like $1,100 a pop. I was I don’t have that kind of money, he said, but you will.

So does Abaddon have a foot fetish or 32 feet? :thinking:

3 Likes

I am very intrigued by your stories! But how do you know what they want? How do they communicate it to you?

1 Like

Odin asked me to share half a naartjie with him.

Freyr wanted some Candy for him and Freya. Only a single piece each and they wanted it yellow.

Aphrodite wants me to see other woman.

1 Like

Through signs, for some they tell them themselves. Many ways actually.

1 Like

I usually ask them what they would like or how I can honor them.

And how do you hear their answers?

1 Like

About 25 years ago I contacted a demon with a sort of astral summoning, and to my request he replied asking to not collect glass bottles nor be interested in my cousin.

2 Likes

It’s a conversation that happens inside your head mostly.

3 Likes

For me it was like No, come on really. And it was just a screaming of yes and overwhelming desire to do it. And I didnt want to because a york patty just seemed so “silly”. Guess what, it did work lol

1 Like

Gamigin asked to let her smell my breath after I evoked while having a beer and invited her to join me.

Berith asked for salt and blood.

Saturn, to snuff out the candles. And change seal.

Belial asked for a cigarette through me.

A sun goddess asked for a specific beer made and distributed only in Utah. I’m from Greece. She settled with chocolate and oranges.

4 Likes

Sometimes its image flashes too or I will get a sense of a particular area like food.

I wonder if Demons sit down at the end of the day in their quarterly meetings running tallies on who managed to get the weirdest shit on request.

9 Likes

Its actually a golden cat ornament! I can see Bastet approving of gifting the kitties with a bit of nip!

3 Likes

sounds like him lol

2 Likes