What are the origins of your usernames?

They’re like the kind of ridiculous attempts at humor that dads make lol

3 Likes

@Alazif today, I’ve dubbed you my hero. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while! :laughing:

3 Likes

Call me a dwarf cause I’m Bashful.

2 Likes

I like Bryce fox and my favorite song of his is Lucy and 88 year i was born lol

3 Likes

I probably have one of the most boring usernames in here:
succupedia is a mix word of “succubus” and “encyclopedia”, but it’s not like the finished thick book that explains words, events and places in the world that some of us have on our bookshelf. It’s an expanding and changing username that sometimes have to be updated and refreshed with new experiences. It’s similar to Wikipedia in a way.

4 Likes

Because people born in '88 are awesome…though I may be bias…

2 Likes

Its short for His or Hers High and Holy Grand Lord Ambivalence IV, which is my discordian name. I think in some ways I might be an ex-discordian now but I still find the name fitting. Just the right amount of pomp and pointlessness.

2 Likes

Favorite Garth Nix character.

4 Likes

Before I started in magick, I was your bog standard spiritual sort of person. When I started in magick, I was a RHP’er. The name suggests protection whilst having the way lit for me. Of course, now I’m a LHP’er. :wink:

2 Likes

What is Latin eldergods ? I don’t see the Latin in it ?

1 Like

Mine is a name of an ancient place that is no more but could offcourse rise again. And it also represents journey !

3 Likes

Cool topic- hell yes yours was easy to figure out as the barbecue has begun-likewise mine should be an easy one for the old school “metal heads” - sorry I’ve always hated that term. I’m far from a stereotype.

3 Likes

Ive been deemed an “old school metalhead” cause most of the stuff i listen to is 70s–90s era, even though im just 19 years old lol. Metal and punk still has cool newer stuff too but the classic shit has a special place in my heart :metal:

6 Likes

Also glenn danzig fucking rules. XD

3 Likes

Just a name that came to me and has evolved over time. If you see it in other places, it is most likely me.

3 Likes

Cyber is in reference to cyberspace, the digital realm of the internet. Seeker in that I am a seeker of knowledge and wisdom.

I seek knowledge and wisdom in the digital realm. I am the…

Cyberseeker.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I used to listen to Danzig when I was in Iraq… Still have that cd… Right on!

3 Likes

Ya know I’m ok with that kind of bias :joy:

2 Likes

I was almost killed by spicy water.
twice.
Think, don’t drink.

6 Likes