What are the most intense / dangerous beings to work with?

I’m highly piscean so therefore I’m in danger of energies getting caught up around my immediate environment that will rub off on me and make me mirror any energies that are not settling in very well.

I’m more careful about lowering my defenses in mixed company than what I used to be like.

I’m also careful about even considering the possibilities of paranormal investigation unless it’s a right now in front of me kind of thing.

2 Likes

Hahaha thank you

I love Belial

3 Likes

I feel this on a visceral level. I take on the vibe and personality of things I read about and see like it was my natural self. It can have me acting all sorts of odd.

1 Like

I believe that the danger is in the eyes of the beholder, rather than it is a finite outcome.

We give warnings of specific spirits, demons, entities and deities quite often, despite that others share positive experiences.

I do think warnings and cautions should be out there just for the simple fact that we experience this on a subjective level.

But…when it comes to learning things from otherworldly beings, within a longterm perspective, it shouldn’t be on a single side of a coin. Don’t expect the fish to swim next to you on land.

Physical experiences with spirits can be very intense and dangerous if you don’t play your cards right, just because of their accessibility to the physical realm. But it can also be a wonderful experience. A coin comes with two sides. That doesn’t mean one side is better or worse than the other.

This is a complicated topic, but I think it comes to personal interpretation and experiences above all things else.

4 Likes

The unhealthy dead.

2 Likes

for me, are the homo sapiens!!! :innocent: :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been on that bridge myself. Belial was my patron spirit at the time. He is now my Grand patron and King Paimon is my teacher patron.

When I wouldn’t let go of something that wasn’t good for me, Belial came in and blew the situation 100 ways to Sunday. I moved cross country because of that one.

5 Likes

Michael.

why?

He is so extremely bold.

3 Likes

Belial, that sounds exactly like the Belial of my experiences.

2 Likes

I work with my best friend Marquis Andras

He’s a very subtle, very laid back spirit. On his bad side he is extremely dangerous and I work with him for protection, learn potent curses, death magic

I am considered a wounded solider to him from a previous battle and he’s teaching me meditation and spiritual combat. I actually learned he could be my patron spirit since I was born and s didn’t even know it. :joy:

He also on a train made 6 pacemakers act up at the same time in the same rail car. Having 3 of the 6 people taken to the hospital.666 right?

He hates when people take advantage of me and his energy is very very heavy, and terrifying when he shows up in the same room as you. He has made 3 people lose their homes and the people were in debt with me. Every place I go when I have a bad experience, I always leave behind (evil energy). Like a blood stain on a carpet especially if it was a traumatic experience.

Otherwise please be careful. He’s very nice to the ones dedicated to Stan’s and him. Just me respecting because he can stop your heart.

3 Likes

Just seen this, somebody hear said Belial…uum :thinking: not sure about that one. He does have a habit of taking away all those things in your life that truly serve no purpose, which can be hard to spot at first and hence he gets blamed for being a bad basturd > But That’s his Nature<

Years ago a friend of mine gifted me a book that he was quite wary of and asked me if I would be willing to use it, of which I responded with “YES” “OF CAUSE” being the BigAss black magician I thought I was at the time. The book was the Black Magic Evocation of the Sham Ha Mephorash.

Now as I tried out an evocation it quickly went to a partial possession which I didn’t expect. It came through in a violent manner throwing me about abit, and I began speaking in an angry fashion. After a while I realised that these spirits don’t like to be disturbed and you will have to contact them a few times before they will settle down allowing you to form a rapport.

Magicians need to remember that there’s nothing to be scared about as the more you worry, the more spirits will feed of your fear and act more violent. Spirits always tend to copy our output so be cool and act in a calm way.

I wouldn’t say that they were dangerous as the title suggests, but it was an intense contact. I would love to know if anyone here has had any experience with these spirits who are on the dark side of the laws of creation.

1 Like

The Morrigan feels pretty intensive, and I’m at day zero of preparatory immersion before doing anything drastic as a form of conjuring. I always do a prep work days of preparation, find out what she wants me to give her, and then to initiate first initial influx of the energies I’ll do a ritual evocation or even intone the names of the entity for a channeled possession to occur simultaneously with rites of initiation into a death current associated with these entities and other known purposes for what I’d be asking them to unleash for me, and what I’m looking to offer them as part of my service to their agendas and to my fellows and goddesses down here in the earth planes. The Morrigan has already identified keys to succumbing to a magickal waves that’s coming through me.

I get nervous driving on highways. Asmodeus tried to build me up to become more resilient. I’m bad at taking criticism too and Azazel tore me apart. But I understand they’re trying to build up my defenses for the real world.

When Asmodeus pointed out distracted driving in cars where I was the passenger…Not gonna lie, it scared me.

2 Likes