What are the cons of working with chaos deities?

So what’s the difference between storm primordial and chaos?

storms are chaotic in nature, susanoo embodies the literal elemental energy from storms.

Apep is a God of chaos and embodies the literal void energy.

Susanoo chaotic nature is a result of his actions.

Apep is chaos it’s his being not his actions.

3 Likes

Interesting! I always thought his association with storms was metaphorical.

Nope, he’s a primordial God, their energy is literal, they are very similar to elementals.

3 Likes

Elementals? like the fae? Also what exactly does primordial mean and whats an example of a deity that isn’t primordial. Please give em a comparison.

A primordial is not created by any being or born. A primordial is an embodiment of its energy.

2 Likes

Elementals like the beings that are pure fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, storms, void, etc.

Primordial Gods are the first Gods, some call them elder Gods, Ra, Nyx, Erebus, Amun, Nun, Tiamat, Khaos, Kek, to name a few.

Reference the Greek pantheon.

Primordial Gods

Titan Gods

Olympian Gods.

each pantheon has a different name for the same things.

Egyptian has

Ogdoad and the Ennead, however with my own experience I’ve found beings that are similar to the Greek Titans within the Egyptian Pantheon, they were massive beings, some had horns and others didnt and their bodies were like glass and you could see the energy flowing in them.

1 Like

Thanks! What is an example of a non primordial deity?

1 Like

A deity who has a parent. In mythologies for example, there are deities and they are said to have children. The children are not primordials.

2 Likes

Is the energy weighing down on your solar plexus? That is an indicator that you might be cursed, you may want to do an uncrossing. It mustn´t be that set and apep are causing those things but rather you are cursed. Things breaking in your hand (phone) also indicate that.

1 Like

If they cause disorder why would anyone work with them?

Because disorder isn’t inherently a bad thing and some people need the sudden shake up to go forward.

1 Like

Because temporary disorder is the catalyst for change. Think about the scale of human history: how many advancements were made during periods of conflict or other forms of social chaos? When one calls beings of chaos, we are bringing that same pressure into our lives for the sake of promoting change, among other reasons such as wisdom.

7 Likes

True! Apep has taught me a few things and so did Set. I guess I should have set a time frame for our working.

I think that would be wise, work at your own pace and balance things out. While chaos can be benefical at times, having it constantly is counter productive

4 Likes

In the words Isis Apophis Osiris is actually the whole secret of Chaos magic. But Apep and Set are needed both to understand this mistery. Chaos is life and without it there can only be death.

Chao ab ordo!

Sometimes these feelings of anxiety is because of you holding yourself back of contact to them, like resisting them to entering in a more direct and introspect manner. I sometimes have this, and is awful to feel one. I hope this would help you out

1 Like

Lol my life was stagnant. What are you talking about?

That’s not really the case because my other deities … I tend to forget to contact them as well and it didn’t start happening until I started working with Set and Apep.

chaos magick is pretty much do whatever works for you, there’s no real specific deities that are of it.

1 Like