What are the best entities you know of to bring sudden death to a person?

That’s what I do; then I burn the sigil into a bowl of water or lake/pond to release it. Mind you, this is just the demands Focalor has put to me; individual interractions may vary.

2 Likes

@Ravenxoxo just thought I would let you know I did an evocation of Sorath last night. I am limited in when I can use candles so mostly I don’t and incense is totally out, both due to living arrangements. During the time I was evoking Sorath I opened my eyes at one point and saw what looked like smoke rising and felt heat in my palm that was on the sigil.

3 Likes

Hi guys, just made a post elsewhere and thought it might be good for discussion here too.

1 Like

Any updates now?
That was interesting

@Ravenxoxo no, nothing yet. Then again I literally have no contact with 2 of them and haven’t heard from the person that I know about the third through. Fourth is still around

1 Like

Be careful about that one.

Why careful about Norath?

He isn’t like the other spirits. Extremely powerful can and will fuck you and anyone else up. Not trying to scare you, I speak from experience.

2 Likes

Well I always treat them with respect and am humble when talking to them. I give them time and I am not pushy. Explain what I want and why then try to put it out of my mind

2 Likes

How do you do that?

Caacrinolaas, author of bloodshed

3 Likes

Please use with extreme caution.

1 Like

He has lot of names

Cassimolar
Glasya labolas

This is the first book that I had to sit with my geometry box to draw sigils

Yes but he cannot do that if that person didnt fulfill their purpose, found themself, completed the task… Rarely any entity, ghost, angel, demon etc. can work freely without strings