What are the best entities you know of to bring sudden death to a person?

Yea that’s an anime. I prefer entities that are more tried and true… Especially for this working

So currently my shortlist of potential entities to work with are:

Glasya-Labolas
Norath
Nergal
Dra’talon

9 Likes

How did you go? I know from my own research Dra’talon takes time to do the work.

3 Likes

There’s always the loa

very interesting development with that. So after some time, i kinda forgot about the ritual…but recently, the target (who’s aware of magick) came to me with a dream he had of this entity that looked like it was made of fog/shadows trying to strangle him to death, and every time he tried to push it off, his hands would just pass through it. I didnt make much of it, but then i remembered the ritual i did and i read dra’talons description. According to the grimoire:

Dra’talon appears as a spirit cloaked in shadows,
only his ocean-blue eyes piercing the black fog that
surrounds him

Needless to say, i was shocked. He was able to defend himself though because he does know a thing or two, but it was validation to me that dra’talon was working

10 Likes

Well I just sent Dra’talon after someone I also sent Glasya-Labolas after. Thinking about Norath too. I am kinda “shock and awe” when it comes to stuff like this. If you are going to do it, go all out

7 Likes

tbh, i think one should be more than enough for most targets :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I just like knowing that the target is probably going to be pulled in many different directions. Each entity will work in different ways so it won’t be just one area things go to shit, it will be many areas going to shit in so many different ways lol. Also if by some miracle someone protects them they’re probably going to be worn out and like “meh, any sane person would only use one” and then bam, in comes the backup lol

4 Likes

How did this turn out @Shadowmage?

1 Like

My suggestion is employ several spirits. You could even use a Saturnian magick square. My point is if you want swift, don’t leave it up to one. Then make your own curse as well. Make a death bind rune. Use overkill.

11 Likes

I’m with you @shadowmage! I just mounted my own ‘shock and awe’ campaign against a target. Along with a bit of ‘Rolling Thunder.’ :slightly_smiling_face: Those who practice magick could also learn a lot from studying military strategy and Sun Tzu. This is my ‘background’ shall we say, and attack magick is just a different type of warfare…

3 Likes

Surtr is great with this sort of thing

2 Likes

Only did it last night and night before. I will know with some of the targets and not necessarily others unless they turn up on the news

Oh lol sorry I didn’t see that it had only been 17 hours since your post. I was searching different topics. Keep me posted! :slight_smile:

Lol I know, it’s only just 12 hours for one of the targets. :anguished: 12 hours too long for my liking.

2 Likes

Do you have a sigil or enn?

1 Like

I got it from someone on the forum. Let me see

1 Like

This might help.
Also surtr and Sorath are one and the same

2 Likes

Amaymon!

VK is awesome.

To the OP: Focalor. Just be ready to bleed, because he is thirsty.

5 Likes

@Woodsman81 Do I need to put blood on the sigil for Focalor?

1 Like