What are the benefits of

…Combining or ‘fusing’ yourself with your higher self?
I heard that it is possible to do that. Since i’m currently focusing on doing a soul travel by myself and one of my biggest goals when i able to do it with no problems and smoothly is to meet my higher self, you know to talk a lot about my past lives, what to do with my current life, etc etc
then somehow one day when I have been kept up with him enough i’ll try to “fuse” with him. But still just wondering what are the benefits of this in your opinion, other than yeah… I also heard you can regain your memories of this current life when you reincarnate? Can you also regain the memories from your previous lives (before this current life obv) clearly? And maybe will you be able to memorize anything clearly like probably you will be able to do photographic memory easily? Or just gets a greater insight and intuition?
Anyway, it will be a loong loong way for me before i even meet my higher self. Since i havent be able to get out from my body yet. Im still on a phase according to the Mastering Soul Travel course where im preparing my “astral body”. Yup Im still doing the exercises from the Section 4, havent move on yet but im trying my best ^^ Now im actually trying to create a servitor to help me get out of my body… I hope it will work out really well since he will be my first one :)) (well i have tried making one before but i dunno it was a failure and forgotten)
Please give me your opinions thank you, and sorry for my bad english :frowning:

I don’t know about memories, but I do know that such a thing can increase your magical output, “input” (your ability to receive communications, etc.), insight and intuition as well, as you say.

Thank you for your answer ^^
That sounds great. By “ability to receive communication” you mean when some entities try to contact you, you will be more aware of them and understand what they are trying to say more properly?

This topic is fantastic! Can you elaborate on where to start or how to go about starting this process of finding the Big You? Assuming the person has a basic beginning ability to Astral project.

No Google maps :frowning:

Angels and Demons. In Voudon they call it ones “Little Angel” (demon) and ones “Big Angel” (Angel). So now you have a little monkey and a big monkey. There’s a magick trick to contacting your big monkey.

[quote=“1wickedmonkey, post:5, topic:7195”]This topic is fantastic! Can you elaborate on where to start or how to go about starting this process of finding the Big You? Assuming the person has a basic beginning ability to Astral project.

No Google maps :([/quote]
no sorry i havent been able to astral project yet :frowning: im stilll focusing on making my first servitor, and i planned to make him to help me getting out of my body… hopefully i will be able to do astral project or even soul travel with his help…
By the way, if you want to meet “the Big You”. Other than via astral project or soul travel, maybe you can try to evoke him/her if you are already good enough in evocation. Yup, i heard thats possible to contact him via evocation too. I dont know how exactly to do it or how to get his/her sigil to be used to evoke him/her tho :confused: or if you are good enough in scrying too maybe you can also try to contact The Big You :slight_smile: hope this helpful, sorry for my bad english.
And um whats with google maps? O.o

haha, “no google maps” on WHERE to start finding the big you.

I had a long conversation with Arcane (think it was him) with more in depth details on Big Me and how to make contact… it’s a journey! The lake under the roots of the world tree. I don’t have my notes in front of me but I’m pretty sure he said the world tree.

I think I’ll try getting there through the TGS first and if I have issues with that for some reason, I’ll try sout travel.

I am soooooo going to invent Monkey Maps, for the magical soul traveler :wink:
I’ll be rich! Lol

My clairvoyant abilities, in all aspects of clairvoyance, has increased ten fold since I merged with my godform. Information, words, definitions of words, meanings, all this stuff is just flowing into my mind when I ask myself a question. The answer comes to me from nowhere and I can look it up on google and verify it to be right, I am getting much better at reading people and sensing people’s personalities and their energy just by looking at their username or picture.

A whole slew of abilities will open up for you when you merge and the abilities you already had, will strengthen. You may even find that your behavior, mannuerisms, and personality may change a bit as well and it may be very noticeable to the others around you. Everyone that knows me has seen a change in me, even people that only know me online have said something is different about me now.

Material possessions no longer matter to me at all, knowledge and constant growth and success is all that I desire. I feel euphoric and high all the time, like I’m disconnected with this reality but grounded at the same time. when the spirits speak to me it’s as if having a conversation with a human standing next to me, I can hear them that clearly! And there is no need to evoke the ones I work with at all anymore, communication is now strictly telepathic. Hell, I even feel like I could call upon a spirit I’ve never worked with before and not need to do a formal evocation with them either. I’ll try it some time.

I have been able to bend time (in my direct reality) and slow it down or speed it up on command so much easier than before. I am finding myself astral projecting during the day while sitting straight up, on accident. And my intuition in general had increased. I just know when someone has messaged me on here or elsewhere and most of the time I know exactly who it is, I am able to predict the thoughts and actions of my family members and other people and plan my next moves around it.

Very enlightening indeed, and you would not believe the amount of information the spirits will start telling you when you merge with your godform and reach this level of achievement. This is the level that separates the true meant-to-be magicians that will go on to become true gods from the hopeful-wannabes that will hear the information that is provided to them and experience these gifts and end up going truly mentally insane because they cannot handle the sudden onset of respomsibilities that comes with merging with your godform and the crazy information the spirits tell you about the world and our existence.

When you merge, The spirits will start treating you as no longer just an ally, but now you are one of them in the form of flesh. I’m serious, they start guiding you and pushing you to advanced even further and they start interacting with you as if you are now one of them. And I apologize if any of this sounds crazy, I am currently going thru all of this.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:13, topic:7195”]My clairvoyant abilities, in all aspects of clairvoyance, has increased ten fold since I merged with my godform. Information, words, definitions of words, meanings, all this stuff is just flowing into my mind when I ask myself a question. The answer comes to me from nowhere and I can look it up on google and verify it to be right, I am getting much better at reading people and sensing people’s personalities and their energy just by looking at their username or picture.

A whole slew of abilities will open up for you when you merge and the abilities you already had, will strengthen. You may even find that your behavior, mannuerisms, and personality may change a bit as well and it may be very noticeable to the others around you. Everyone that knows me has seen a change in me, even people that only know me online have said something is different about me now.

Material possessions no longer matter to me at all, knowledge and constant growth and success is all that I desire. I feel euphoric and high all the time, like I’m disconnected with this reality but grounded at the same time. when the spirits speak to me it’s as if having a conversation with a human standing next to me, I can hear them that clearly! And there is no need to evoke the ones I work with at all anymore, communication is now strictly telepathic. Hell, I even feel like I could call upon a spirit I’ve never worked with before and not need to do a formal evocation with them either. I’ll try it some time.

I have been able to bend time (in my direct reality) and slow it down or speed it up on command so much easier than before. I am finding myself astral projecting during the day while sitting straight up, on accident. And my intuition in general had increased. I just know when someone has messaged me on here or elsewhere and most of the time I know exactly who it is, I am able to predict the thoughts and actions of my family members and other people and plan my next moves around it.

Very enlightening indeed, and you would not believe the amount of information the spirits will start telling you when you merge with your godform and reach this level of achievement. This is the level that separates the true meant-to-be magicians that will go on to become true gods from the hopeful-wannabes that will hear the information that is provided to them and experience these gifts and end up going truly mentally insane because they cannot handle the sudden onset of respomsibilities that comes with merging with your godform and the crazy information the spirits tell you about the world and our existence.

When you merge, The spirits will start treating you as no longer just an ally, but now you are one of them in the form of flesh. I’m serious, they start guiding you and pushing you to advanced even further and they start interacting with you as if you are now one of them. And I apologize if any of this sounds crazy, I am currently going thru all of this.[/quote]

Wow, thank you for telling me all of that, dont worry that doesn’t sound crazy at all to me I truly believe what you have said! It actually sounds very exciting at least for me ^^ I’m sorry for this late reply I haven’t visit this website for 2 months :confused: Really, thx for opening my eyes. Still amazed that such wonderful experiences came to your life since you merged with your higher self… ^^ How exactly did you do it though, if I may ask? Like maybe you just do an astral travel to meet your big one and just ask him to merge with you?