What are some things about working with Set that most people don't know?

How can I make out work more powerful? Tell me something about him I probable don’t know.

You make a lot of these posts lol.

However, this question doesn’t really work, we can’t tell you what you probably don’t know because you have not said what you already know.

3 Likes

I’d try searching for Set under posts by the user @Empress_Arianna. She has a lot of experience with him, and is actually in a spiritual marriage with him.

I agree it’s difficult to tell you what you don’t know, as we don’t know your experiences with him, and everyone’s experiences can be somewhat subjective, depending on what they believe and how they operate and how much research is done on the entity by them and by you, and anyone working extensively with an entity usually has more information and experience that what feels good in a reply.

2 Likes

Also under my locked account Eye of Ra.

3 Likes

Forgot about that, I read all of those a while ago, so was thinking mostly of your current works lol. Oops.

1 Like

Oh lol

Thank you.

1 Like

It would really benefit you to use the search function. A lot of these questions can be answered by doing a bit of research.

Suggesting use of the search function isn’t to deter people from asking questions, it’s just that there’s a wealth of info in the posts and people should take advantage by taking a few seconds to research the topic before posting.

2 Likes

My apologies! I’m somewhat new here. It didn’t even cross my mind.

No need to apologize at all :bouquet: Just wanted you to be aware for research purposes.

and a lot of those members with experience are not here anymore, thusly won’t respond to a new question, so you’re missing out assuming that a new topic will get the best answers :slight_smile: It might get new experiences, but a lot of the older ones, with real interesting information- just aren’t here to give theirs.

2 Likes