What are some must have crystals for a magician

In my opinion the # 1 must have is clear quartz, it is multi purpose, it amplifies energies and boost works, for enhancing the “clairs” (clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, claircognizance), cleansing chakras, etc. The # 2 is smoky quartz with those tiny like hair rutile inclusions, very powerful stone for magick in general.

4 Likes

I recently purchased a very nice piece of Iolite, this stone holds a little charge, but it really has the properties you want for developing intuition, and psychic ability. It is also a calming stone, and helps you sleep and promotes dreaming. One of my favorites now. But for every lhp practitioner, onyx is a must have in my opinion, as is hematite.

I cannot stop buying crystals and stones! My other favorites, are my Lemurian crystal, Herkimer diamond crystal, watermelon tourmaline and black, rainbow fluorite, and of course all quartz, Labradorite, and amethyst

1 Like

Moldavite (this makes my third eye really burn), labradorite, rose quartz, amethyst, black tourmaline, moonstone.

But I’ve got a lot of other crystals for different purposes. It can get quite addictive.

2 Likes

I have a few pieces of Moldavite, know what you mean. I wonder what would happen if I used it with the iolite, gonna try it. I ordered some oregone, it should be here today or tomorrow.

1 Like

My grandson found some pieces of meteorite in the desert too, he is always finding crystals in random places. He found a piece of citrine as big as a softball in the street next to the curb, also green obsidian at the park. We call him jr. Geologist lol

2 Likes

Trying to get some black moonstone, just got two black opals.

Lucky to have a grandson like that. Lol. Was it Libyan gold tektite that he found? I don’t have any of that myself but I’ve read that it’s great for protecting against negative energy from other people.

The citrine sounds lovely. I wear that sometimes because when I did a chakra test, I found that my solar plexus chakra was a bit sluggish.

1 Like

I doubt that’s what it is. What I would love to get my hands on is some Libyan desert glass. Have you heard of it? The Egyptians used it.

It was made when the earth was hit by a meteor and the sand turned into this beautiful amber yellow colored glass. They held it in very high esteem, king tut was buried with it.

1 Like

What he found looks very similar to the Moldavite I bought. So going to have it looked at by someone who knows

Oh yes, I have heard of that. If the Egyptians used it, it must be potent.

1 Like

What’s peculiar is that you can buy crystals, but the crystals you need just come to you somehow

1 Like

Yes! So very true. It’s like you attract them in some way.

1 Like

I ended up with a beautiful lapis lazuli wand, it’s Pakistani lapis. My husband went to an estate sale, and they had a big Ziploc bag full of various crystals and stones for $20, I love this wand so pretty

2 Likes

Sounds gorgeous. And so powerful also.

1 Like

I would occasionally, during invocations, get an uninvited parasitic visitor, and now it doesn’t happen, my invocations go much more smoothly. Not sure if my charged crystals are doing it, because I invoke through Lucifer before invoking any being first, and I asked him to keep them
out. I know all crystals hold information and energy that comes to them, but I really believe that they are helping keep these energy suckers out. They are nasty, always try to go for the throat chakra.

1 Like

Just want to add one more thing. I had my Herkimer diamond set in silver and put it on a nice silver chain, and it is the best pendulum crystal I have ever used. They are very good as pendulums.

1 Like

Leaving this here if anyone needs a quick cheat sheet:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing. There are a few there that are totally new to me. :slight_smile: