What are Demonic Children? My experience with them

Well for me it was her pulsing warm energy on my left foot (top part of it) until that energy surged up my leg - throughout whole body which caused a full body something (not really orgasm but caused my whole body to feel warm/euphoria). The initial experience only happened once, she pulses energy to my left foot but haven’t had the full body experience since the first time.

She still can make my foot feel warm. However she did this (the initial one) months ago - so I’m sure it wasn’t the same as what i read about.

Heck I might just ask for a scan specifically on that and see what happens. I know shes connected there somehow.

2 Likes

I never really used the foot, I always started with the core and it would spread out through the energy body from there, the results is usually me sharing my energy’s element with the individual lol.

1 Like

That is maybe what she did then. That might be why people pick up dark energy on me now. Since before then I was only getting the usual earth feel. She has dark energy to, so maybe she was “sharing” it with me. However it is external only.

Well I mean to be fair I wasn’t expecting her to do that, so I didn’t have a say on where she did what she did. She kinda just surprised me with that. I mean I didn’t even know the energy was gonna surge through my body like that - it started with her just pulsing energy on my foot for like 5 mins so what happened next caught me way off guard.

2 Likes

I feel you, Lilith have a connection to my right arm, I think I always felt a connection to the demon realm, but when working with demons felt more closeness toward demones than demons per say. Considering I always felt connection to succubus demons all my life I feel that they were always there watching over me, but I never could sense, or feel them through tingly feeling unless now when I unlocked my spiritual gifts, and started opening to the unseen realm, and all things occult/spirituality.

1 Like