What are angels doing?

When you’re done with a ritual or prayer towards an angel, how exactly do they fulfil your needs?

Now I know angels work slow but what’s the reason behind it?

2 Likes

Um…no, they don’t lol

Have you actually experienced them “working slow,” or is that simply what you have heard from other people?

3 Likes

That depends on the particular angel, but in general, angels work top down working in the celestial realms and manifesting it in the physical.

That’s not my experience. I have had some angels who have fulfilled my request instantly or within the next day, the longest that I had to wait was a week. There are times that angels didn’t fulfill my request at all, but that’s not a slow response.

It may be slow because you overthink the result and work against your own magic and request to the angels.

5 Likes

Have you experienced them working quick? I asked Raphael during my evocation and he answered:”it takes time to accelerate your future since we don’t manipulate humans as demons do”

2 Likes

Ah okay I see.

It depends on what I have asked of them, but yes, they work fairly quickly in my experience.

3 Likes

We’ve no way of knowing how they do what they do…

1 Like

That is something that is not easily understandable by most , I assume they assess what you want and then choose a means of fulfilling it .

2 Likes

Angels can be very manipulative and some have no problem doing it lol. They may do it a different way but manipulation is manipulation no matter how much sugarcoating is poured on it.

4 Likes

Haha!
Truly!!
Manipulation is Manipulation.