What Am I Doing Wrong? Desperately Trying Wealth Magic But With Bad Results

No, no other magick besides the Wealth. In fact, all the books I have are or are connected to Wealth Magick. It must mean something. My Vedic Astrology chart says that I have a “gift” with the occult arts if I decide to pursue it. Maybe me just starting to do rituals released something? The incidences were just TOO close together BOTH TIMES to disregard it as coincidence. Maybe it is somehow related to all the birds following me? (please see my previous thread).

1 Like

Yeah I remember that thread.

If not that could be part of your problem.

My advice is, before doing any more wealth workings, do a heavy duty cleanse of yourself. Perform a limpia, and take up a daily banishing ritual like the LBRP, doing it upon awakening and before sleep.

I also recommend having a divination done by a neutral third party to find out what is going on.

5 Likes

DarkestKnight:
Do you know of any place online or by phone where I can get someone to do a Divination for me? I am kind of housebound. I will for sure try the banishing ritual. Thanks

Put a request in this thread:

This member is doing readings for free, and, though it might take her a few days, she’ll do one for you if you pop your question into the thread. She is doing about 5 readings per day so give her some time.

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Pm,use bune everthing comes itention feeli g emotion heart mind

1 Like

May I suggest a search of “lust for result”?

Al.
P.s. After you perform ritual, slap yourself across the face - hard, then laugh at yourself for being a fucking idiot and doing Magick. Slapping yourself across the face for being an idiot who did Magick creates a nasty feeling which can act as a barrier to the work you’ve just done and need to forget. Wash your face and hands then do something physical - like make and eat a sandwich.

If you find yourself lusting for result give yourself another good face slap.

4 Likes

The ultimate key to succesful wealth magick is the retention of sexual energy. Retain your semen for 90 days and perform the rituals again, your wealth magick will be supercharged and money will start to flow into your life and great opportunities will arise.

Also work on eradicating your desperation. If you are desperate for money, it will stay away.

7 Likes

As others have said, this appears to be the biggest issue for you. Expect, but do not demand, and money will find a way. 72 Sigils of Power will help you with letting go of desperation, as well as helping you become open to receiving more money. Many people harbor feelings of guilt or resentment towards money or people with it, and this can choke up the magick.

You may also want to hold-off on Wealth Magick for a bit. It is designed for long-term career building, not quick cash, and it will cause disruption. Focus on the cashbook and the 72 sigils for now until you have some stability and security. If you have Magickal Riches, the Master Money Ritual from it should help you too.

The Cashbook is designed to bring you money from out of the blue, but you will need to find a way to create a more consistent, stable stream of income for the long-term. Even if you think you cannot work, I doubt that is the case, as you are just limiting yourself with past beliefs. There is something that you can do and that you would enjoy, and the magick can help you find it.

1 Like

When you have strong negative emotions, do not use GoM books. At least most of them. The “emotional transmutation” method could have negative side effects in such cases. In my opinion.

You’re not the only getting such disastrous results when it comes to wealth magick from GoM books because of the way their rituals are structured. Search the forum here, you’ll find many others.

Use “Demons of Magick” book by Gordon Winterfield. Or “7 Money Occult Rituals” By Henry Archer.

You can still use GoM books, just don’t use the “emotional transmutation” process. Follow all rituals as instructed, just replace the emotional transmutation, with “emotional concentration”. Focus on the feeling of achieving your desired end result. They also ignore visualization. Visualize the end result when your doing any ritual. That’s all you need.

It’s also important to read about “lust for results” you’ll find that explained here in the forum and in many books, including books by GoM. It’s a very important concept to understand in order to achieve success in magick.

Good luck,

4 Likes

I really don’t buy into the necessity of this (retaining sexual energy) A lot of magicians do regular sex/masturbation and can still perform all kinds of Magick perfectly fine.

So here’s my suspicion. The OP is asking for a lot of cash, which is fine, but when you have no obvious route for a lot of cash to come, it will often take the path of least resistance…which may mean burning your house down to allow you to collect on the insurance…or something along those lines. If this is indeed what is going on, a simple command to do no harm to yourself or your home should suffice

7 Likes

Attaching yourself to early results.

In magick , the bigger the change you desire, the bigger the transition. During the transition we lose some things, sometimes we have to hit rock bottom to climb the proper ladder back up.

If you attach to early results, you will affirm them and end up in a cycle of already assuming youre poor and thus staying poor.

Assume that things are changing so you can have your wish fulfilled, and it will be so.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.
Thanks Verdo. That makes a lot of sense to me what you said, that me not having a route for cash to come readily, the magick almost made my house burn down and DID in fact cause the lightning strike on the house (but I had to pay an insurance deductible, so I really didn’t MAKE money)

I still keep hoping for a lottery win, but I know, I’ve read so much about how hard it is for magick to manifest that way

2 Likes

No, Zyskal is right. Continence powers up wealth magick to a great degree.

The mages who do sex or masturbation magick most likely take care not to ejaculate, or re-ingest their fluids somehow. This is important especially when it comes to wealth work.

When i do wealth rituals, i take care not to have any sex at all. You begin to see the results ramp up after about 4 weeks. Don’t ask me why, but i’ve seen this multiple times, even in lottery workings. You notice it and the energy is just different.

i’ve never noticed a difference. I understand if you’re going to do sex magick, retaining that sexual energy before doing the ritual would be a good idea. If that’s what you’re talking about, then yeah i agree. But outside of that system, i’ve never seen consistent evidence that its necessary. I mean, you’re basically saying that in order to do effective magick, you’ve gotta be celibate. The vast majority of magicians i know have fairly regular sex lives, and their magick (wealth magick or otherwise) hasn’t suffered for it. Maybe for some, it does make them feel like they are more powerful…like a lot of these dudes jumping into the NoFap movement…but i have yet to see enough evidence that retaining sexual fluid is the pathway to true power in the occult.

2 Likes

The clue you’re looking for is your own word ‘desperately’

Since i began doing wealth magick myself, i’ve met quite a few very wealthy people. They come from all walks of life and have many different character traits. But one thing they have in common: desperation repels them.

I use Holly Alexander’s Magic Money series for my own wealth work.

I also use Talmadge Harper’s Wealth Vibration to work on my internal wealth blocks.

Finally, i recently received a link to Derek Rydall’s Awakened Wealth training course for removing deep mind wealth blocks. Derek’s stuff is painful to go through, but he really does get at the source of poverty, which in a nutshell is related to unforgiveness, anger, a sense of unfairness, or entitlement. You have to release those angry emotions if you want to bring money into your life or it’ll never happen for you.

I know money can be hard to come across when you’re skint, but i’ve been told wealth demands commitment. Find a way to invest in your training. Giving first before you receive is tough, but is an important part of breaking the poverty cycle.

This is less along the lines of ritual magick and more along the Law Of Attraction, but the principles do work very well, and the results are a kind of magick of their own. I’ve seen how miraculous a money uptick can be in real time many times, to the degree that i now consider wealth magick to be a fundamental magick exercise.

2 Likes

Omg I cannot believe you mentioned magickal riches and 4 hour week book. I was doing the money master ritual and by coincidence I ordered that book too and I’m currently reading it. So funny these synchronisities :blush::blush:
I was at first mad because that book was boring at the beginning but then suddenly I got lots of ideas in my head and I am starting seeing as one results it’s amazing, Magick is amazing

The solution is simple. Do it in steps, small steps first, then medium, and then big steps finally.

Step 1. Manifest people giving you small amounts of money. AND SAVE those small amounts. I put my money that I get each month in a jar. I have like 1000 bucks in the jar right now, and it reminds me of my success. Plus looking at how much money you have makes it easier to believe your workings work.

Step 2. Manifest yourself some state sponsored disability income. That’s the next big step. I assume you’re in Tennessee? Get some income yo.

Step 3. Use that income and find some investments to make that money grow. Or build a business if you can. Or get some skills such as Web Development.

1 Like