What age did you begin, how old are you now, and has your eye color changed?

Greetings! I discovered the occult at age 14. I’m age 27 now. I was looking through some old photos and noticed my eyes have become more green within the 15-ish years from initial exploration to present time. I read a statistic that it occurs in 10-15% of Caucasians. My ethnicity is mixed, so I found that interesting. I don’t know if it’s related to just genetics or something more, so consider this just casual conversation unless it seems like the forum has an unusually high concentration of this rarity.

The attached pictures are age 14 on the top and age 27 (taken today) at the bottom.

I also used a color picker to see what hex code it is. I honestly laughed because it lines up with who I work with.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting! I became interested at age 9/10 and I’m now 15. I’m still quite young, but I don’t really care what others think. If anything, it gives me more time to develop.

2 Likes

I couldn’t really say when I began, because i did what i did long before I understood what or why. 29 now. My eyes changed a lot between bright blues and greens in my youth and got darker in recent years. But they have always had the gold ring which gets bigger and brighter with emotion and work kinda like the show Merlin lol. The color quality is crap on my phone but here you go.
Everyone with clairvoyance in my family has it, thicker and brighter for the stronger and more practiced. We semi jokingly refer to it as the ring of Solomon.

![20191116_210024|690x388]

3 Likes

I know a few people whose eyes have gone completely red or yellow after years of practice

2 Likes

I discovered the occult when I was 8, now I am 25. my eyes, well I don’t have a picture of my eye color back then, but they were a orange/red hazel and now this is how they look, they have moments of grey:

4 Likes

I used the color picker on your eyes. It’s also close to the websafe color #666666.

1 Like

What? I’m confused a bit lol.

That’s pretty cool, especially with all of your family aware of it. I used hex color picker on your eyes too. Outer was closest to 663333. Inner was 663300. Don’t know if that has significant meaning to you or not. Thanks for chiming in.

1 Like

The outer color of your eye when converted to a computer color hex code is a dark green gray. The closest standard hex color is 666666. If you type in hex code 666666 it’ll bring up the results and you can see this color closest to the outer color of your eyes.

3 Likes

That’s pretty interesting, guess I cant say my eyes are brown anymore lmao.

1 Like

That’s very interesting that you say this. I’ve noticed myself but it’s also been mentioned by others that i suddenly have yellow/red colour in my eyes.
I haven’t got an up to date photo of them but they are naturally blue-grey-green.

2 Likes

Specifically those who work with dark and death energies go red and elemental/angelic work makes gold. The most drastic I’ve seen outside of my bloodline is in Haitians who spend decades working with Kafu and legba have blood red eyes before their 40s. I spent much of my life in the light so the past 5 years or so since serving the ghede the color change has been extremely noticeable. We have rather quick changes in brightness with our moods as well.

4 Likes

I looked into the dark a couple of years ago so now I’m 50yrs old… my eyes have lightened but when I get angry my eyes turn black and my facial features change my partner says… I tried becoming half demon but I found the only changes I made was my eye colour and facial features…

2 Likes

I’ve never not been interested in the occult, but I didn’t truly begin to practice until I was 19. My eyes abruptly changed color (gray to green) when I was 12.

2 Likes

I was actually under possession by a certain goddess and the person that I was with told me that my eyes turned a radiant blue. I thought my eyes were closed at the time.

My eyes change color quite frequently, one of these days I swear I’m going to get a picture. I’ve been told everything from blood red, to full white, to totally black, and everything else in between.

One of these days, I’m going to snap a picture of it.

Strange things happen to people whenever they’re under possession or influence by the spirits, this is just one part of it.

3 Likes

I was exposed to magic as a child but did not go into serious practice until I was 15. I am about to turn 27 in a couple weeks. As far as eye color, I would say it has changed as there is more green than before I started. My eyes tend to shift from deep green to a blue grey with a tint of green color depending on my mood and health.

2 Likes

Around 14. I took a long break however. I’m 30 now.
I’ve posted about this in other threads actually.
Right/left
I don’t have any photos on hand of younger brown eyed me.

3 Likes

My eyes a few years ago vs a picture that was taken a couple of weeks ago. I’ve always known about magic and it has always interested me. I guess you could say I started to dabble into it when I was 10/11 but I have never been consistently serious & constantly trying to learn until recently.

I’m almost 20 but my eyes have always been a deep brown and now they seem much lighter.

1 Like

Top photo: hex# 5d512b, very dark desaturated yellow. Closest websafe hex: 666633

Bottom photo: brown half: hex #563d1f, very dark desaturated orange, closest websafe hex 663333. Other half: 595637, once again very dark desaturated yellow closest to hex code 666633

1 Like

Interesting. I wonder if it’s significant.

1 Like