What about Re-incarnation?

I keep watching Ghost adventures- and other sadly messed up shows hoping to see something or hear something which tells me the general audience and people making the show are not batshit crazy. i do know tthere are such thins and experiances- but the constant harrang of “Bad evil demons” ad nauseum talk; and contast it always has to be this persons spirit ot that; really make the intellectual quality of the shows (not that that is ever what is gone after) really deficient and wanting. Especially when the Reincarnation issue come up in my mind. people do not just hang around whe they die- some do for abit- but usually if they do not have a good reason they bail- I worked in a morgue and funeral home enough to know pretty well when people have ‘left the building’.
As for me- i have bright and clear memories of my past lives from when I was killed in the korean war( after fighting through D-day and finishing Europe). Being killed in the trenches in France during WW1. Before that I went down at Austerlitz. I could go on; but my point is- it does not seem a very long piece of time “on the other side” before i head back into the fray on this side. So I am pretty sure that at least for me- it is not ‘a haunting I will go’.
i heard EA briefly touch on the Re-incarnation issue- and about the time I began smailing salivating and saying thank hell please lets hear some intelligent talk- he was done :frowning: . I am wondering why I have so much in this dept. (which could have also my Alien Abduction issues entwined- and why me anyway!?) then had such a great beginning in my spiritual CO-munion life as a youth; but now am pick aexing against a brazen sky trying to get things going again? How does my past lives fit in- or does it?

I have hundreds of past life memories too, some of which I remember as if it happened yesterday and in great detail, like names, emotions etc, and the people who are with me in this lifetime.

The “shades” that are left behind that sometimes haunt this plane, or used in necromancy, is the personality that was created in the lifetime, the actual soul is elsewhere. It’s like a set of clothes that we discard. So the soul can move on to another body, but that personality is still hanging around here.

I don’t believe most souls are reincarnated, but are reabsorbed or consumed. What Gurdjieff called “Moon Food.” IMHO to be reincarnated into this realm would take heavy work and a conscious intention and Will to achieve such.

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:2, topic:4355”]I have hundreds of past life memories too, some of which I remember as if it happened yesterday and in great detail, like names, emotions etc, and the people who are with me in this lifetime.

The “shades” that are left behind that sometimes haunt this plane, or used in necromancy, is the personality that was created in the lifetime, the actual soul is elsewhere. It’s like a set of clothes that we discard. So the soul can move on to another body, but that personality is still hanging around here.[/quote]
agree with you.It’s like somekind of etheric energy left behind.2 minutes of a little steam in the astral can be 100 years in our world.

I’m aware of a past life of mine, but I have no memories of it as I learened they were deliberately sealed away. One of my goals is to unlock these memories, if I can do this I may have some mastery of some crazy techniques that my past self knew how to do which would be awesome.

I have been involved in past life regressions, and I know that you can work at unpeeling away the “seal” and expose quite a lot of detail, down to your name, family members details, etc. etc.

I dont think you can accomplish such a thing. Making or getting to live another life without a Higher Force is impossible to me. I believe you can only live once after that you die and something happens to you which we our selves dont know about.

Yup, Egyptians called it the Ka and the Ba, in The Qabbalah it is known as the Nephesh and Ruach.

Essentially a piece of the soul that is more concerned with animalistic things like…well living, stays behind. These can dissipate overtime or be worked with by those whose practices lay in necromancy. The other part leaves this plane, but can be conjured and worked by magicians.

Working with the Dead can help you understand it all better but if you want to unlock your past life experiences, visiting the Akashic Records is all the rage these days.

If you’re familiar with Shamanic journeying, you could go into the chamber of soul contracts to unlock these memories. I’ve used this technique myself. If you’re not familiar with journeying then learn the basics, and then ask the spirits to take you to the chamber.

When was the first time in history that magicians began to speak about these “Akashic records?”

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:10, topic:4355”]When was the first time in history that magicians began to speak about these “Akashic records?”[/quote] The founder of Theosophy, HP Blavatsky, brought the term into Western consciousness in her books The Secret Doctrine and Isis Unveiled, which were supposedly channeled by “Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood.” Its a bastardization of various Eastern concepts, and didn’t really exist until she began to write about it, and, as we all know, that leads to belief, and belief makes it real. Thus, it has been a part of Western magick ever since.

Akashic records aren’t open 24 hours of day for everyone to visit and read them.Lobsang rampa states in his books that this is somehow a gift from the higher forces,because the akashic records contains probabilities for the future and this is a very dangerous thing in the hands of human beings.All that happened in the history of earth are there for those who took permission to look at.Satan,jesus,aliens,ufos,the war in heavens,everything is there.

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:2, topic:4355”]I have hundreds of past life memories too, some of which I remember as if it happened yesterday and in great detail, like names, emotions etc, and the people who are with me in this lifetime.

The “shades” that are left behind that sometimes haunt this plane, or used in necromancy, is the personality that was created in the lifetime, the actual soul is elsewhere. It’s like a set of clothes that we discard. So the soul can move on to another body, but that personality is still hanging around here.[/quote]

i never really understood what the “shades” were, my old house was full of them. they seriously creeped me out.

That’s why I have no belief in it whatsoever,
or anything else she or the Golden Dawn regurgitated.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:14, topic:4355”]That’s why I have no belief in it whatsoever,
or anything else she or the Golden Dawn regurgitated.[/quote]

I’ll be honest that I always wrote the idea of Akashic Records off as newage woo, everything safe and cozy and for the highest good of all etc., but I guess with the block world concept, it’s the same thing - insofar as everything that can exist has already existed, that time “happened” all at once, and it’s our consciousness that moves along it (like the dot in those children’s TV singalong things that bounces above the words) - the difference is that there’s no “one, True” version of reality though.