Well, Hi (:

Hello! My name is Saint.

I am kinda new to the occult/voodoo/magick practice in general.

I have always had “abilities”. I smell spirits, I can feel them and even invite them inside of me during readings or in other ways I wish to be used. At times, I can hear quite clear communications from spirits it’s just up to me to listen and believe it’s not just me being crazy lol

My main goals with journeying into this community is to tap into my own personal abilities, become more acquainted with the spirituality practiced by my ancestors as I am a conjurer of color, & receive some material and physical gain as most people want I guess…

I have recently made a life pact with Inanna/Ishtar/Astaroth. I feel so much love for her. She is very generous and kind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am struggling to feel very connected to other spirits I wish to work with. But I know I’ll get there through trusting myself.

Blessings!

5 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Hello there Saint, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::grinning:

1 Like

Hi Saint! Your introduction was very interesting to read. I can add a bit to your thinking you’re crazy bit. It doesn’t matter how or who is really telling you it- if it’s good advice that’s all that matters. Don’t doubt your own spiritual abilities! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for welcoming me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope you are well

2 Likes

Welcome, Saint :hibiscus:

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome @Saintnalim :blush:

1 Like

I’m happy that you’ve established a great bond with Astaroth. I hope to have the same with Bune.

1 Like