Well, hello there! Fresh blood wanting to work with Lucifer

Hello, everyone! My name is Hayli and I just happened upon this website when doing some research to try and find resources for connecting with Lucifer. I have only very recently gotten into the idea of working with demons and the more I hear about Lucifer, the more I want to connect with him and develop a close relationship.

I don’t really have anything that I want from him other than to be able to offer up my love and attention to him and hopefully start doing dreamwork where he pays a visit!

1 Like

Welcome @yoyohayli Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I am from Nebraska in the United states, so there’s lots of corn and cows here :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, I consider myself a witch, although I feel very inexperienced with a lot of witchcraft, especially if it involves working with tools. I do a lot of mental magick, have tried to get into dream work, and try to focus my energies a lot.

I have made one spell jar for creativity and that’s about it for actual, formal spells. I am in love with crystals and using them as aids in my everyday life to calm my anxiety, help me focus my energy on a task, or as enhancers when trying to divine. I do divination using tarot and a pendulum and I find those quite enjoyable!

I would say I’ve been practicing a little over a year now. Witchcraft and Wicca have been topics that swam in my mind for several years now, and there was a short period a few years back where I tried to do dream work, but I was unsuccessful, so I largely abandoned it until a year ago when I was in treatment for my alcoholism. Going to treatment sort of reawakened my spiritual side and I began to really get serious in thinking about witchcraft and working with deities/entities as a very real practice that I wanted to pursue.

Not really. I might in the future, but I feel I haven’t quite got a foothold on a “spiritual identity,” so to speak.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there Hayli, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I hope to meet some great peers here and learn a lot about a lot of things!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to balg

1 Like

well,

first welcome,secondly its not hard,id reccomend making contact first and letting him tell you where you should be going in your studies. now this isnt a direct “go here and do x” sort of thing,its alot more like a gut feeling,10th result on a youtube search for “invocation of lucifer”

1 Like