Welcome from Jennifer [Introduction]

Greetings, I am Jennifer, I am an eclectic witch, who is deeply rooted in black magick, herbal magick, and the Poison Path. I have recently begun my journey through the Left Hand Path and am the Goetia and have started primarily working with Lilith. I am also influenced by my own cultural heritage of Slavic/Russian Folk Magic. Additionally, I incorporate elements of Hoodoo, Voodoo, and Santeria. I do not feel the need to pick one area and stick to the straight and narrow. I’m also an herbalist, aromatherapist, perfumer and crafter who makes magical products. I was recently interviewed on Orlee Stewart’s YouTube channel too =)

I have been doing a lot of work in astral travel and soul travel. I’m looking forward to working within the Goetic framework and with the demon gatekeepers. I have struggled and at times have been reluctant to work with deities because I was an atheist/agnostic for almost thirty years.

-Jennifer

6 Likes

welcome to the forum! :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, and u speak or can read russian,? I found a blog on russian and 2 youtube chanels, thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t read/speak Russian. I picked up a little Ukrainian from my grandparents when they were still alive, but that’s about it.

Not problem, u can chk. In amazon olga kryuchkova. The magics of slavic wowen. Yes itsenghlish from slavic magik. And a witch call snowy witch russia blog in enghlish. I tnk redmercury. Com. Great blog from risia magik welcome here,

1 Like

I have the Slavic Witchcraft book. It really helped me understand my heritage and my grandmother more… I was like “oh… so that’s why she did that…” I just started reading Russian Black Magic, but haven’t gotten too far yet.

Yes its 3 authors now 1 is grey magik the others is demonic. This olga and elena are great. If u speak or understand spanish try spfia tkach from youtube, shes from perm russia some of her rituals are translated to enghlish. If i see another slavic book i lyk. Welcome here.

1 Like