Weird vivid lucid dream experiences

OK so I have been experiencing very vivid almost lucid dreams lately could even be astral travel in my sleep I remember this one dream from the other nite that woke me up scratching my head ill post the details below…

OK so basically I was in this fantasy land that had all kinds of mystical creatures about it like a zoo or park of sorts they had an elephant that could fit in your palm unicorns griffins dragons giant flying octopuses in the fucking sky etc this park or zoo land was owned by dwarf goblin like creatures who ran the place and did maintenance for some reason I worked at this place and worked for the goblin looking people they had uniforms on that looked like jump suits that plumbers or pest control would wear I was low ranking and had a job cleaning up loose animal shit on the ground thing is the shit came in the form of bright colored candy and sometimes the visitors not knowing any better would eat it so I had to stop them from doing so… can anyone explain this wackado acid trip like dream if it’s a real place in the astral realms…

yeah been having fucked up dreams like this for a month or so now… kind of worried…

I kept thinking to myself in the dream why I got shit clean up I even saw a little kid eat the shit candy and laughed at him…:poop: