Weird thing just happened

idk but i look pictures after my ritual n caught my aura its blue like a royal blue or maybe a glare well the light isnt that bright but idk

5 Likes

That’s cool!

1 Like

i think so to but its weird i took other pics n it was gone so idk

3 Likes

Interesting but I think it is the light refecting off the glass of your phone or camera.

2 Likes

i used my laptop i thought so to but the light isnt bright enough to make it look like that but if it is then its still looks nice

3 Likes

It could be an orb. Spirits usually travel as floating colored orbs so that’s probably why your phone caught it one picture rather than all of them. It could have passing by.

3 Likes

its a possibility i did speak with master furfur before i took this he kept saying he was there partly cause well i never actually seen him before he just shows me images on how he looks n human formwell i guess that counts

3 Likes

Probably that’s it.

2 Likes

Light reflecting off the door behind you.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s a Spirit. I recall when I invoked Lady Lilith she wanted me to take a picture of myself. Weird but my eyes looked really different there.

If that is an orb it has a very powerful and positive Vibe. Unfortunately I am not too familiar with Duke Furfur to comment (I think he’s a Duke).

3 Likes

he’s an ear but a strong one he ikes to mold my candles with his energy

2 Likes

:thinking: I believe blue is for knowledge!

1 Like