Weird sign - what should I do

Hi!
I ended up evoking Astaroth a few months ago. I kind of forgot about the whole thing and had their sigil placed in a book.
Last night, middle of the night around 3 o clock, out of nowhere I heard a huge thud. I couldn’t figure it out until today, but I found it was that book and basically the sigil fell out into the floor…

I was not moving anything around and it was kind of weird. It could just be a coincidence, but the book was secure in there on the shelf.

Either way…
I don’t want any trouble or bad shit.

Should I meditate on the sigils or put them back out?
There hasn’t been any big sign of their presence in my life until now, mainly because I forgot about it.

5 Likes

I think the sigil is calling you to mediate with it or something!
It’s still an active gate so if you don’t need to contact the spirit from it again I suggest burning it because it will still build energy if it isn’t closed.

3 Likes

Light candles, burn incense, and speak to Asteroth.

2 Likes

Alright!
Thanks, I’m not sure if I want to close the gate.

In the book, I also had a sigil for someone else. It never fell out.

2 Likes

Focus on the one that fell out. Try opening/closing gates in a closed room like a closet.

1 Like

Sigils are direct links to the spirit you’re working with. As such, they should be treated with great respect. Leaving them on your altar would be preferable to sticking them in a book. You might also want to burn or bury them when you want the contact to end.

3 Likes

Yeah, the sigil is like a special phone number to its respective spirit.

2 Likes

And alright,

I kept them because the work I wanted wasn’t fully manifested.
I never really checked up in with the spirits them, and started evoking them in my mental temple.

It was a lot easier for me to do that.
I think I’ll plan for time to burn/bury them this weekend.

You can even sacrifice a little of your blood on the sigil for potency.

I wish I could say it’s like riding a bike. Sometimes you need a new “vibe” or “language”, and it’s a little different.

Some sigils you don’t even have to power up. They act as a direct line, so having them is sometimes enough to call them.

4 Likes

Thanks, sorry for the typos.

I just am curious if I should wait on communicating with the sigil until it’s night time or do it right away.

Would burning them really help if the link is not physical anymore?

Its definitely been a year for me learning how to read and tune into this “wavelength”. I understand some of how spirits influence my day to day reality, but it’s still feels out of my grasp.

I have it in my personal beliefs that everything is a reflection of me, but they are separate in itself, if that makes sense. Astaroth or Astarte was the first demon I evoked and “felt”. So, I think there is some reasoning for it.

I wasn’t born gifted with seeing into the other side. There has only been moments where my reality has physical manifestations of things.

I was working with Santa muerte a lot more in the past 4 months, and only passively studied demonology. No evocations.
So I’m so confused what this might mean?

1 Like

You’re making a new friend who will turn your life upside down, but ultimately for the better.

1 Like

Astaroth is a spirit associated with books and reading.

There are demons who are associated with violence, but you don’t beat someone up with their sigil. :wink:

The point is that the sigil is a sacred object. It’s literally the spirit’s calling card. If you want it to be a direct conduit for reaching the spirit, treat it just as you would that spirit.

Just a suggestion, friend.