Weird sigil ability

Hello, recently like within the last couple of months I randomly started doodling sigils everywhere, sometimes on my skin or in the ground, on paper, etc. At first I thought they were just doodles but I’ve found that sometimes when facing a problem or desiring something I’ll draw these sigils haphazardly and what ends up happening is my problem becomes fixed or I get what I desire. So far I’ve used the sigils on small things like creating a storm, summoning animals so I can take pictures of them, helping people to move on from painful memories and things like that. I guess my question is what exactly am I doing and why is it working? Am I somehow in contact with an occult being or is this just my charged up energy?

1 Like

Sounds a lot like you’re a Chaos Mage Natural to me!

Seriously I think you can benefit a lot by studying Chaos magic in general. I recommend Adam Blackthorne’s Chaos Magick book, Anything by Peter J. Carroll or Phil Hine, and if you’re into intellectual skepticism possibly Robert Anton Wilson.

3 Likes

Thank you very much I’ll give them all a read :slight_smile:

Hi you should post pictures of your sigils what it could be is a demonic angelic or godly entity which is sending energy from there conscious to yours which will end up giving these sigils powers I would keep a journal on which sigils do what it could be you have a ally in this world

I’ve started redrawing them in a notebook to help determine where they’re based, and I will definitely send pictures once I figure out how to lmao. I also just joined the forum yesterday so I may be unable to send pictures currently.