Weird shit going on

I wonder if this is why I saw a lot of white light people talking about the rushing. They seem scared. I just couldn’t tell what it was. It didn’t have a threatening vibe to me. Just a whoa something is here. The puppy didn’t even care.

3 Likes

I don’t demonize fear any emotion can be transmutated into productive means but it does have negative affects for example I’m pretty sure that having fear about the virus will leave a weakening in your aura for it to enter easier , just my guess though

2 Likes

I can’t say I have dolls, spirit or otherwise ( :slight_smile: ), BUT my 3 cats have also been acting up. I banished after the ankle biter, but things still feel a little off.

3 Likes

They really talked about the rush as well?

1 Like

Did the message relate the entity rushing up on you or the black mirror presences at all?

The only time this happened to me, they were right and I just didn’t want to hear it.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting theory.

he thinks I’m wearing pants…

Does it though?

Just bear in mind that the RHP/yogic path is designed to not be a magickal path.

Almost everything that say has a twist, like, say we houseshared, and you asked me if ate your cake from the fridge, and I had in reality eaten that cake, so I reply saying “It would be completely wrong to take that cake. What makes you think I did?” - that doesn’t deny it, and it makes me look good (I wouldn’t do anything “wrong”) and it also makes you seem dumb and rude for thinking it.

This is how 99% of RHP/yogic/white light shit works.

So does love. I mean anything can be “negative.”

I don’t think the Goddess gives a fuck about wrongthink, I doubt Prince Charles, heir to the throne of England, thought or feared he’d come down with the virus. :thinking:

Or people in a coma, or with dementia so severe they’re no longer capable of cohesive thought, or tiny children… etc.

Some things - sorry, make that some forces - love all lifeforms equally… :wink:

10 Likes

Well the news takes advantage of the collective consciousness by controlling their emotions and everything physical has its underlying metaphysical properties so I guess being fearful would leave a nice hole in your auric field for it to enter just as feeling wealthy opens a hole for money :upside_down_face:

I wonder if it is just a shift then? Like just now I had one of those something is here feelings. My door is open to the kitchen and I noticed a pot is swinging. It doesn’t put up my guard it just is unknown for now. I. We’d to figure it out. I bet it is related to the whacky Tarot readings.

2 Likes

I see this neverding cycle like the fights of interests of tribes of people/entities* who can never get over the nature and therefore conceptualise the expectations and plans with titles of power to direct intentions in a abstraction of a “comical” paradox.

1 Like

Mayb u should be a lawyer instead , well the argument ends here cause it’s all subjectivity this is why a lot of arguments r futile cause even perception creates reality and personal experience bias is involved in lots of argument so u have thoughts I have mine

1 Like

They did. It popped up I my feed on FB about a day after I felt it. I am in one that is all about herbs and crystals and such. That’s where I saw it. I rarely see anything for that group because I am not active.

2 Likes

Who is the “goddess” btw

That’s super interesting. I would live to learn more of this view of yours. It really does make sense.

1 Like

I’m the type to think that I’M the issue, but there’s some stuff adding up. I’m inclined to think it’s due to the overall environment here in Hawaii. Hell, non-Hawaiians that live here have been getting notes on their cars telling them to “Go Home, Tourists. You’re not wanted here”. If they’re leaving that on people’s cars, in broad daylight, then the pervasive panic is pretty substantial in my opinion.

I’m inclined to think that the current environment is being used/abused by lesser beings and tapping into it. I may be too or at least disturbed by it, since my environment is a little off.

If I did have dolls and they all turned their heads North (or any direction), I would probably crap myself and have a spiritual orgasm at the same time…

2 Likes

Soz, didn’t mean to argue, just trying to point up the bullshit woven into RHP/white light.

They literally do the cake example I gave, or more, something like:

Student: “Guru, if I lift heavy weights like these men I see in the gym, will I become strong?”

Guru: “Those weights will cause your muscles to tear in micro level, and damage the cells.”

What I’m getting at, and I PROMISE you I’m not arguing as in “you’re wrong nyah” is they give you PART of the truth, they never LIE, but they do it in a way that puts in blinds for the whole bigger picture, it holds people back.

I did that shit (My RHP Experiences ~ Union, Power, And Decay) and then I did the black magick stuff and I got to see the scale of the blinds and the deception in even the best, MOST sincere RHP gurus.

And I’ve learned even more in the past 6 months or so about this.

Just try looking for it, I’m out now on this but I swear, NOT arguing, just trying to… shift perception a little. Look for what’s NOT said, like the negative space in an artwork.

Peace. :heart_decoration:

Coronavirus. It’s a meme. :wink:

8 Likes

They move all the time actually the first time they scared the shit out of me. My little one that is a soul of a sweet little girl actually asked for a kitchen witch. I was like awww ok. The kitchen witch will come out of the doll when I am cooking. They are all “living” and my spirit husband is way batter at caring for them then I am. I need to do some offerings and rituals for them. I just know right now they are happy I am Home. They like being with me.

3 Likes

I’m not white light but sometimes when I see people on the “left hand path “ i see lots of backlash in their work so I try to avoid that as much as possible lol

1 Like

I meant to tell you either you or some one else on here I had a dream about one of you being posting about a positive pregnancy test…

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I was typing a similar thing when I saw your response.

I’m calling all of my Familiars and friendly spirits to help watch over my son, who I strongly suspect is also open (he’s said some things in the past and I’ve banished stuff he’s brought in on accident). It’s a matter of time. We have different sleep schedules, so if they’ll watch over him, I’m good.

For home and hearth!

3 Likes