Weird question?

How do you deal with other magicians? Especially if they have a title over you in the work environment? I can’t read this person and I’m positive this person can’t read me. Our paths have crossed in a strange way and I feel powerless to this individual as they do me. We have our own paths and we both have absolute control over our own worlds but this worry’s me in the deceitful work environment that I find myself in. What should I do? I feel like my battle is the cold war with this individual.

I would say not to do anything unless he starts stuff. Witch wars are pointless in the long run, even if you win…you don’t really win.

Witch wars eh? You just gave me an idea for a reality show.

Lol, it’s serious though. It’s really fucking awkward and nothing on either end will break this. It really makes me uncomfortable, because this could seriously be a war in my own world of epic proportions. A worthy adversary? WTF!

have you consider an alliance?

It’s a possibility, but I’m uncertain about breaking the ice. We both have reputations to protect and something so delicate and simple as “breaking the ice” can be perceived as a possible threat.

I guess none wants to be pointed out as the witch in town

I don’t know what your work is all about but do a costume party inviting all your co workers and dress as a sorcerer with a real sigil, it would be hidding in plain sight and only those with real magickal knowledge will get it, all the others will see a “guy with decent costume”/cosplayer freak.

Oh this is just stupid, just break the ice and if it starts shit, it starts shit and then you know the guy isn’t someone you want to allie with. But you’ll never know without trying.

At least you know who your enemy is, and are physically within reach to snuff the life out of him. Pre-emptive strikers are almost always the winners :slight_smile:

Oh, I love battles! I recently fought with a very powerful magician and I won. Now his magickal powers are seriously fucked up. I’ll soon make my decisive move and checkmate that motherfucker!

You can easily win a battle. Just find out core info about his magickal situation and turn that against him, or ally yourself with his powers, then summon other entities to destroy him. If you ally yourself with his entities they won’t be able to attack you at his command and you have him at your mercy.

What has you so convinced he’s a magician? He may just be a private person who knows how to keep himself in check. I know plenty like that at work, the less you know about someone the less you have to use against them.

[quote="-TWF-, post:11, topic:2147"]What has you so convinced he’s a magician? He may just be a private person who knows how to keep himself in check. I know plenty like that at work, the less you know about someone the less you have to use against them.[/quote] Your could be very right about this. This person is pure control. That’s what makes me feel that they are a magician whether they know it or not. I haven’t met a person like this before, and it’s awkward.

I relate to, and understand your predicament, Steve. Sometimes it’s best to just be Dude;

The Dude, The Stranger, The Bar

“I’ve sent legions of demons after you! You will fall!”

“Well, that’s just like…your opinion man.”

I'm not sure if you've done a reading/divination on the subject, but you may want to gather all that information prior to taking any action towards the person.  Also consider what is more dangerous:  a rifle pointed at your head, or the one dagger that you never saw coming until it was too late.
In any case, its best to let sleeping tigers lay as they are.  As one of my former supervisor's once said "Don't start, won't be none"