Weird question

Do you guys know if there is a spirit connected to coffee?
everytime I leave my house and return it smells like hazelnut coffee. but i only drink coffee in the winter. But hazelnut creamer is my favorite.

1 Like

5 Likes

Maybe modern day brownies of the fae world :slight_smile:

3 Likes

maybe. atleast its a pleasant smell and makes me think of something I enjoy.

3 Likes

Do you have an ancestor that liked coffee or it’s smell?

3 Likes

Thor - I’ve seen this come up a lot on asatru forums, he’s commonly believed to like coffee, to the extent when the first Thor movie came out and the character Thor mentions liking it, it was widely considered an inside joke.

6 Likes

So, this isn’t mine, i found it on pinterest, but it changed the way i think of these three…

So, i present Caffeina, muse of the bean!

7 Likes

Thor, thats interesting. I will look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see why there can’t be. The major Aztec god was associated with the chocho bean.

So I would bet there is one out there.

4 Likes

Or maybe you have an Empathic Connection to a Lover Spirit =) Someone loves Hazelnut. I drink coffee every morning along with Tea, and also found myself going for Hazelnut which I haven’t had in awhile. It is my favorite flavor and I drink it year round. I wonder also what that spirit is that made me crave it, as I went into burnout and have been trying different things. Just within the past week I was bored and decided I wanted a Cinamonn Dulce.

4 Likes

I found a hazelnut outside my neighbors windowsill and it is not the first time I saw one there and I am wondering if it is for good luck or some kind of incantation thing? Or is it one of my neighbors kids feeding the squirrels? I just found out it was a hazelnut but now it just makes me more curious!

1 Like

Caffeina , Goddess of Energy and Clear Thinking. The patroness of coffee, tea, and other caffeinated drinks or foods, Caffeina is the Roman goddess of energy, stamina, and determination. Usually portrayed as a beautiful woman rising from a coffee cup, the goddess Caffeina gives clear thought, energy and creativity

This honestly sounds insane lol.

3 Likes

I love it! I woke up late again so I can believe this even if it is made up hah I’m so tired my body hurts…but it turns out the neighbor kid has been feeding the squirrels hazelnuts. So it was nothing!

1 Like

First…there is a spirit connected with EVERYTHING. lol. So yea, I’m sure there is…I just can’t tell you who.

Second…I would look into an ancestor. It could very well be your ancestors asking for some attention.

I know one time mine wanted some Lemongrass incense and I was just randomly smelling it until I got them some. lol

I made this post 2017. Haven’t smelled the hazelnut coffee in a while. Whom ever it was is either satisfied or moved on

3 Likes