Weird question-time travel

hello, i am Tea, i am new here…
do you think is possible to travel in past and live there, i read somewhere that everything ( past, present and future) happen right now ( in same moment) so do you think is possible making some pact with Lucifer that he helped you to time travel in past?
sorry for my bad english

1 Like

[quote=“tea123, post:1, topic:9442”]hello, i am Tea, i am new here…
do you think is possible to travel in past and live there, i read somewhere that everything ( past, present and future) happen right now ( in same moment) so do you think is possible making some pact with Lucifer that he helped you to time travel in past?
sorry for my bad english[/quote]
Anything is possible but in this case It’s highly unlikely. Also hello again!
If you plan to stick around you should definitely introduce yourself to the forum. Cheers!

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:2, topic:9442”]Anything is possible but in this case It’s highly unlikely. Also hello again!
If you plan to stick around you should definitely introduce yourself to the forum. Cheers![/quote]

It’s cool, tea123 did an intro before posting. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it’s poossible to travel back phsyically, it is possible, with practice, to travel back spiritually, to some extent.

Some people have claimed to be able to do just that. I have no experience with it myself but there are people who have claimed to have travelled into their own past with their memories of their previous timeline intact. These are often claimed to be dangerous magicks and people who have been close to death have been said to activate this ability on the fly. There are a few books on the subject. Look up Dimensional Jumping, Look up Multi-dimensional and Tesseract Magick and look up the books by Taylor Ellwood, there’s also been this whole retro-active magick type of thing for chaos magick and then there’s the so called Gnostic Voudon Workbook by Michael Bertriaux which involves time manipulation through the Thelemic Entity Aiwass. It’s said that once you get into the causal plane through soul travel it’s been said to exist outside of time. You should be able to find most of these online in pdf format but they involve some training in magick which I don’t really have. If you really want to look into subjects like these I would recommend that you get extremely familiar with the arts of astral projection/soul travel first as most of these techniques supposedly involve altered states of consciousness. From the few people I’ve talked to it’s one of the most difficult magicks so there needs to be a good background first. There’s a certain amount of fucking with your own memories and an amount of letting go that needs to take place apparently, but who knows?

3 Likes

It is possible, you can astral project to the event​you wish to visit.

I’ve even evoked my future self.

1 Like

How would you go about doing such a thing? @Fallen_Angel